New Hertz Energy Comps

:
2010 Subaru Legacy GT
Just bought these for my TSX and damn do they sound good. i got the 165s. great components for the money. they are along the lines of the Focal Access line. IMO, the Focal has a slighty mellower tweeter, while the Hertz has a slightly more aggressive tweeter. It is about as aggressive as i can listen to without being irritated.

http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/default_en.htm

Long time no see mang.

Where did you score those?

I have never even heard of Hertz...I am so far out of it.

yo 1sty, good to see you again. I've been out, the protege blew up so i bought a TSX.

Hertz is the speaker company for Elettromedia, parent company of Audison. It's Italian. They are still in the break in period so i'm still missing out on a lot. I scored these from a local shop who is an Elettromedia key dealer. They are mounted in the stock location with the tweeters in the side mirror trim panel cross firing at each other. I did a tad bit of dynamat in the doors just to improve the midbass, but without the whole door being done, it only improved it a little.

that's good to hear. I talked to my audio shop guy and he recommended this exact set. I'm waiting on the Eclipse CD3200 HU to come in first.

Latest posts

Back