new guy here to the mazda scene- NJ

speed3guy_NJ

:
2008 Mazda Speed3
Hello everyone, Im Tim.

A few weeks ago I purchased myself a 2008 Speed3, I decided it was time to upgrade from my Honda Civic. I couldnt be happier, except with the rising costs of gas in this friggin state. Anyway, heres what I just picked up. Its stock for now, but I would love to start modding it in the near future. Im trying to hold out as long as possible to preserve my warranty.

Car.jpg

Welcome, I was in the same mindset but the more you linger around this forum the more the mod itch gets to you. Have fun with it!

Welcome, I was in the same mindset but the more you linger around this forum the more the mod itch gets to you. Have fun with it!

I know what you mean. I searched aftermarket stuff before I joined any of the forums. Plus I got the itch from my civic

Welcome (2thumbs)

I wouldn't worry too much about voiding the warranty depending what you want to do. I waited entirely too long to do a short shifter and rear motor mount for instance.

Welcome (2thumbs)

I wouldn't worry too much about voiding the warranty depending what you want to do. I waited entirely too long to do a short shifter and rear motor mount for instance.

I am looking to do a full TWM shifter replacement. Cobb or SURE SRI & TIP, and JBR RMM

Thanks. The dealer I bought it from had 2, this one and a white one. When I went to look the next day, they said they had sold the white one only a few hours before. I wasnt partial either way, but thw white was first choice cuz less $$$

Latest posts

Back