New from Germany

Pighunter

:
MX6
I just want to say hello to everyone. I drive a 94 Mazda MX6:

So far, I switched interior for custom leather, lowered and put larger wheels on. Larger means also larger diameters, 205/60R16 making 7% less rpm for the same speed. Currently, I'm looking to catch up that wheel power loss with engine improvements.

First steps were flywheel and UDP, Stage1 clutch and oil cooler.

Hi there, not too far from you. I'm down in Turkey (Izmir). What's your first
name?
Hope you enjoy your M247.com experience.
You will learn alot from the members on here!
See you around the boards!

Thank you, I'm Roland. And I do hope to learn more. My car runs the FS engine, where their successors are in some Proteges. Some other parts (bigger brakes I heard) will fit aswell. So I'm slowly converting it to Protege(lol2). First one would be intake manifold. Then maybe the 1.8 pistons with 9,7 compression.

Thank you, I'm Roland. And I do hope to learn more. My car runs the FS engine, where their successors are in some Proteges. Some other parts (bigger brakes I heard) will fit aswell. So I'm slowly converting it to Protege(lol2). First one would be intake manifold. Then maybe the 1.8 pistons with 9,7 compression.

Hi Roland.
Welcome again!
Be sure to check the FOR SALE section...there's plenty of parts floating around for protege's in there.
Also, if you can get cool EUDM parts, you can make some money for your parts quest.
Hopefully you have some more friends who drive Mazdas and you can have them check out the forums. Proud to say we are the best Mazda forum on the net. :D

Yes, I check the for sale section frequently. Shipping is a lot around half the world and most sellers won't like the hazzle.

Anyway, a noob question, what's thatsubbin all about in some threads?

"subbin"
When you subscribe to a thread.
After you "sub", you can click User CP to see what you have subscribed to and you can keep up to date.
:D

That makes sense. It's sometimes hard to get used to some forum slang. Hopefully my first to-protege-conversion project starts soon. I bought an intake manifold from Packerfan. I'll see if my ECU loves larger injectors(bike). Lots of port&polish ahead the next weeks

Problems with a forum sale

Sadly, I seem to encounter a problem. I bought an item off the For Sale Area a month ago and payed for with paypal. Seller agreed to int'l shipping beforehand. After, he sent some pm that he's in a hurry and ships the item in the next days. Since 3 weeks, I don't get any replies. He's online every few days posting some brief topics.

What is the forum's common stategy with that? Hints on that would be very appreciated.

I sent it and they sent it back to me waiting on refund then I will send back out I got your PM and there was a mix up with the D in zip code. I think my fault will send out when I get refund. Funny seventeen other items I sold made it except yours. Sorry Roland(thumb)

I have had similiar problems when I sold something to a guy in Greece.
Glad Packerfan got in touch with you. He's a good guy...he'll take care of the issue. Best of luck.

Still have your MAZDA ?

if so care to organize a MAZDA MEET ? Tell who you know as well

If enough ppl are interested then I could bring the MAZDA FLAG with me for you guys to sign it as well, its been traveling so far in USA but we want it to reach world wide .

IF possible LMK , thnx

Where in Germany are you going?
Between the 29th of July and the 1st of August
there is a big Mazda meet (or camp actually) in Gedern near Frankfurt.

You're not travelling by car I guess?

Yup, not coming over? (2thumbs)

15th of august Japfest in the uk
10-12 sept. jae in the uk

might be more in your league ;)

i haven't had a car since ive moved to London sadly (from USA). it really sucks. Plus I've just booked tickets to germany for late september. 200th anniversary of oktoberfest! woohoo!

damn, i have to be in italy the last week of july, haven't decided how i'll be traveling in europe yet so anything is possible.

mp3 we can meet up for a trip to stonehenge ? Hans will come too(as soon as he books the flight lol)

I got my ticket and will be in london on 17th around noon time

well ive been to stonehenge before... MP3Architect... because well i originally had an MP3... and because im an architect.... so prolly wont go out there. but id be down to meet up in london for some pub time. i spend a lot of time in the pub here

sounds great man, pm me your number so we can get in touch for some pub time, I've heard UK has some of the finest whiskey and liquor so I'd like to try few local specialties :)

Back