new Discovery Channel show

MP3skaterNC

JDM *****.
:
slotege mp3
Link to commercial

Should be decently cool, theres post all over honda-tech about it, since one of their memebers got the hook up. If they get 2million viewers its going to become a series. Which would be pretty cool, streetracing is gay, but seeing a decent import tuning show on tv would be great. Better than hi-rev tuners, or super2nr tv or whatever it is.

so everybody watch, Feb. 9th at 9:00 PM

Last edited:
I'm watching it roght now.

ghey.

:eek: it's a chicky racer!! OMGHI2U!!! (lol2)
she's makin all us bitches look bad. :mad:

and they're running the 1/8th mile...ghey...

I just caught the second half of the show. Pretty boring. If it becomes a series, hopefully they will get some better stuff to film. My vote: (jerkit)

Am I the only one who didn't think it was that bad? I expected much worse....oh and any time a honduh loses I'm :D

it wasn't terrible, kept me interested. shes does need to learn how to drive though. and what a surprise, a 1g dsm broke something :p i just wish they told what they actually did to the cars

jred321 said:
it wasn't terrible, kept me interested. shes does need to learn how to drive though. and what a surprise, a 1g dsm broke something :p i just wish they told what they actually did to the cars

Just read her website like the DSM guys did.

yea, the civic has supposedly blown up now heh. it ran a blazing 12.4 @ 116mph ???? wow, for such a light car, thats alot of tire spin with slicks.

Back