Dropmob recruiting new members

Klip

Contributor
:
2006 MS6 Sport
Nashville Car Club recruiting new members

Hello all,
Some of you met me at the July meet in Murfreesboro, I was the guy with the Black MS6. Anyhow, back in May of this year, I attended my first car show in Lebanon 'Slammin Jammin' and have become hooked. While there, I was accepted into DropMob's newest chapter here in Nashville.

"Dropmob" has chapters in Kentucky, Illinois, Ohio and Tennessee and are recognized nationally for vintage lowrider's Cars/trucks and recently had a members Nissan Lowrider featured in Truckin magazine. We are recruiting locally and I wanted to extend an invitation to anyone who's interested in joining.
We realize that locally there's not much of a Lowrider presence, so we are expanding into Import tuners. Almost all of our local members are Import tuners but we are open to just about all cars/trucks/bikes too.

We are looking for vehicles that have three out of five things fully done, and of good quality.
*3 out of 5 rule- Divide the vehicle into 5 major parts. Paint, interior,under tha hood, under tha trunk, and undercarriage.
We don't pay monthly dues, we don't have any mandatory monthly meetings or anything like that. Basically, for the moment there are 2 shows that we would like all members to attend and they have already happened for this year. The Slammin Jammin event in Lebanon held in May and the Southern Showdown event held in Louisville, KY in August. Other than those 2 shows, we try to get together for picnics as often as we can and basically just spend time together discussing what else CARS! We are family friendly with ages ranging from 19 to 46 (the 46 is me btw). We just had a meet in Murfreesboro this past weekend and picked up some new members from 'Dominating Designs' (another local car club that just disbanded) about 20 people showed up.

DropMod is a Plaqued car club, so you won't be asked to put any decals on your vehicle. The plaque is required once you are accepted into the club but there is no rush on getting it, I have'nt been able to get mine yet.

Dropmob has its own website Dropmob.com (not sure that can be posted on this site but there it is) so feel free to log in and check us out.

If you have any questions, please call me:
Stetson Rawlings 615-406-6216 or
Dave & Amy Rednour 615-556-2039 or
Kelsey Wagner 217-821-0277.

Last edited:
Dugger & Slick, I believe that you both meet the 3 out of 5 rule. Please check out the website and I will be posting the dates of our next meet in the middle TN area. Most likely in the M'Boro area.
Dave an Amy both would be the ones making that decision anyway, it's not as strict as I may have made it sound.

Looking forward to hooking up with both of you again soon.

Last edited:
Will & Brandon, I'll let you both know when we have our next meet. Most likely in Sept week 2,3 or 4.

There will be a meet/picnic at the same park we had our last big Mazda meet in Murfreesboro (can't remember the name) on the 29th of this month. I will post the exact name of that park when I find out what it is............(breakn)
This is the group from the former DROPMOB lowrider club that has as of now disbanded. A few bad apples sorta screwed it up for the majority, so the "majority" decided to break out on our own.
For the most part, it will be members from Nashville attending but all are welcome, so come on out and meet us.(hi) It's still going to be a family oriented group of car loving fanatics, mostly import tuners in this area but lowriders are where the roots of this group sprang from.

More info on time/exact location name of that park to come......

i have to work on weekends and dont get off til close to 4pm so let me know what all yall plan on doing.

Just talked to Amy and she said 4pm is the scheduled time for us to meet up, so that should work out good for you. I'd imagine we'd be eating from 5pm to 6pm. But we should be there for at least 2-4 hours or until dark. Hope to see you there..........

thanks klip, i should be able to meet for that one. i will have to remind myself to bring a change of clothes

It's Barfield Park (or Barfield Crescent Park). We will be there. Will if you want you can meet us at our house then we can head over.

It's Barfield Park (or Barfield Crescent Park). We will be there. Will if you want you can meet us at our house then we can head over.

aight i should be able to do that. like i said i just gotta remember to pack some clothes to change into at your house. otherwise i will be looked at weird and not to mention i dont want to get us into trouble if we get kicked out of the park agian.lol(2thumbs)

aight i should be able to do that. like i said i just gotta remember to pack some clothes to change into at your house. otherwise i will be looked at weird and not to mention i dont want to get us into trouble if we get kicked out of the park agian.lol(2thumbs)

At least this time Chris won't be with us, so we shouldn't get kicked out of the park this time. LOL!! You will get looked at weird anyhow!

Y'all are Funny(hah)

BTW there is a Car show that same day SAT 29th in Hickman CO. (not sure of the particulars yet, I'll post them in a day or two) Apparently, the SPEED channels RICH from PINKS is gonna have a crew there filming something and my local group will be attending that show before our Picnic later that afternoon. So heads up if you want to make a full day of it

Back