New CX-5 in the Family!

Antoine

Administrator
I'm happy to report that my parents are new owners of a 2018 CX-5 AWD. They had a Mazda5 for years that served them well but after moving to the east coast, it was time for something new...I believe the only options they ordered were "Paint Protection Film" and a tire / wheel package.

Although my parents shopped around looking at the various competitors including what Honda and Toyota had to offer...My mother was drawn to the CX-5 (thumb). So far so good, I think the new infotainment features etc took some getting used to for them but overall they couldn't be happier!

Here are a couple pics they sent me...

32181155588_342c4a5366_z.jpg

32181154468_b050ae5532_z.jpg

Or apparently a: Eunos Cosmo 20B
Never heard of such a thing.

Very nice!

Thanks...I dig the color! :D

Sick I wonder what mods they are going to put on it.

Good question...Retired people mods perhaps...Haha.

I'm guessing a smart fortwo

lol...Nice ;)

Oh you are in for a surprise.. Mazda doesn't make them like they used too

You got a point...While I'm a big fan of all the current models and I really like the latest gen Miata...It's unfortunate Mazda does not currently offer a high-powered sports car or even a high-powered coupe!

I'm happy to report that my parents are new owners of a 2018 CX-5 AWD. They had a Mazda5 for years that served them well but after moving to the east coast, it was time for something new...I believe the only options they ordered were "Paint Protection Film" and a tire / wheel package.

Just curious, are you talking about the east coast of US or Japan? And what "tire/wheel package" are you referring to?

Just curious, are you talking about the east coast of US or Japan? And what "tire/wheel package" are you referring to?

That definitely does not look like a Japanese neighborhood lol.

Apologies for the delay...East Coast U.S...As for the tire/wheel package, I asked my parents for further details...Turns out it's just "Road Hazard Protection".

That definitely does not look like a Japanese neighborhood lol.

Fair point although there are neighborhoods here that are actually designed to emulate neighborhoods in other countries...Imported houses etc...

Back