New Cf Hood For $99?????

Most manufactures don't clear their products. As far as I know, we are one of the only manufactures who clear coat ALL of our products. Also keep in mind that if they are using resin/gel coat that is not UV stable, it will eventually cloud and fade even if you get it cleared yourself.

They definitely don't clear their products. I called them awhile ago when their hoods were on sale and inquired. The answer I got "No we don't and anyone who tells you they do is lying to you". I was also told that "no one guarantees UV stability". I don't remember if you guarantee it but I do know that you clear your products and use the PPG process so that is when I decided to walk. Only reason I would buy one at this price is to have it fully painted...much cheaper than OEM but not sure on the fitment.

so are they done for good??

weird to see erebuni go out of business if this is the case...

hell - there are still a ton of ricers around, Im sure business isnt bad.

Not going out of business....I was told by the same arrogant guy that they are getting out of the 'bodykit' business.

Last edited:
The answer I got "No we don't and anyone who tells you they do is lying to you". I was also told that "no one guarantees UV stability".

Next time please direct them to us. I'd be happy to talk to them and prehaps educate them a little. :)

Next time please direct them to us. I'd be happy to talk to them and prehaps educate them a little. :)

When I asked, I was thinking of you and your company. Didn't give the guy your name though. After a few minutes on the phone it was very apparent that this guy thought their products were 'the best' and couldn't believe that he treated me like I was ignorant when I asked the question.

Most manufactures don't clear their products. As far as I know, we are one of the only manufactures who clear coat ALL of our products. Also keep in mind that if they are using resin/gel coat that is not UV stable, it will eventually cloud and fade even if you get it cleared yourself.

oooh yea but i like ur guys products, but there just so dam expensive and this sale i couldnt pass up
but is there a way i could have someplace do the UV coating or gel coat?

EDIT: not sayin ur guys stuff is expensive, just more then 99 bucks lol

Last edited:
Not going out of business....I was told by the same arrogant guy that they are getting out of the 'bodykit' business.

no offense to erebuni, but what the hell else would they do?

not to mention that they are ONLY known for gaudy bodykits...

so when are you getting it?

uhhh to tell u the truth i have no idea, i should be getting it around ....well todays wednsday so like next monday at the latest, ill post pics of it tho to show u guys the quality and stuff if u want to buy it

Go with Xcellerated Concepts tho there stuff is nice, and it comes with a UV coat lol

Back