New All Seasons

PaPaSpeed

:
Mazdaspeed3
Well, I woke up to some snow this morning, so I decided to put my new all seasons on. ( http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...c=38598&counter=1&ar=40&rd=18&sw=false&cs=225 ) Just in case I ever get caught out when it rains or snows, I'll be ready.
So, off with the summers and on with the stock rims and A/S's. I figure about March/April I can put the summers back on.
I didn't get to try them out yet, since I didn't want to get the car wet and dirty.

Attachments

• 100_0364.JPG
    100_0364.JPG
    767.3 KB · Views: 146
While you guys tend to get a little more snow than we do down this way, I managed 2 full years on summer only tires on my MS3 with not much of an issue.

Yeah, I use to keep my bass boat down at Anna. It always seemed to be about 10 - 15 degrees warmer down there.
Last year I didn't change over, but this year I decided to try some A/S's. We'll see how it goes.

I've permanently switched to all-seasons, even though we really only see about a week or so of snow each year.

Khumo Ecsta LX Platinums, 235/40-18. They're fairly quieter and more supple over bumps than the stock Potenzas. Plus the extra contact patch at least partially made up for the loss in cornering grip. Very liveable tires, should get several years out of them.

Back