NESA NSC-250 Roof mounted DVD player remote control and headphones

:
'12 Mazda5 GT
:
‘17 CX-5 GT
Hello:

I just got my "new" car (Candian spec. 2008 Mazda5 GT, w/5spd MT) three days ago it has a "dealer installed accessory" roof mounted DVD player by NESA. It doesn't have a model number on it that I can see, but it looks like a NSC-250 with 10.4" screen, although the tech. specs maybe different as it was purchased and installed in mid-2008 at the Mazda dealer when the vehicle was new.

I have two questions, which I have emailed NESA directly and asked them but who nows if I'll ever hear back from them:

1) Is a remote control available separately as this one appears to be missing? Anybody have a model number for it? Can't seem to find one directly on Google/ebay etc. but I'm wondering if it is a DVD-1002 remote? There are a number of these but with different brand names than NESA, which I know if often the case of same manufacturer selling under different brands.

2) Can the unit support more than the two pairs of headphones I already have? If so, how many? Mine appear to be the NHP-1A

Thank you very much.

I've got the same question, plus how to get sound through the car speakers!

Hello:

I just got my "new" car (Candian spec. 2008 Mazda5 GT, w/5spd MT) three days ago it has a "dealer installed accessory" roof mounted DVD player by NESA. It doesn't have a model number on it that I can see, but it looks like a NSC-250 with 10.4" screen, although the tech. specs maybe different as it was purchased and installed in mid-2008 at the Mazda dealer when the vehicle was new.

I have two questions, which I have emailed NESA directly and asked them but who nows if I'll ever hear back from them:

1) Is a remote control available separately as this one appears to be missing? Anybody have a model number for it? Can't seem to find one directly on Google/ebay etc. but I'm wondering if it is a DVD-1002 remote? There are a number of these but with different brand names than NESA, which I know if often the case of same manufacturer selling under different brands.

2) Can the unit support more than the two pairs of headphones I already have? If so, how many? Mine appear to be the NHP-1A

Thank you very much.

Back