NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hello!

yeah, just means ill be in new england longer and have to put up with you jerks, i mean awesome people, for a bit longer

definitely will just take advantage of all the snow i possibly can. i hope we get tons!

Aw, you do love us. lol I'm with Mahk, keep the snow in CT! I don't mind driving in it so much it's shoveling it after I get home from work that gets me. haha

Whats up NEMOCers!! Been a crazy few months over here!! Football is over, Christmas is coming!!! Hope everyone is doing well over here.... Those that are still around, we should plan a winter dinner meet... sometime soon! Before January!

that sucks Kyle... Guess you'll just have to suck it up and keep dealing with us awesome people!!

Hey Tony! Good to hear things are well and I'd def. be interested in a dinner meet...if you'll have your redheaded stepchild from the South, that is.

Sold my 1st car! 2013 Sorento! Woot!

Congrats Dan!!!

Thanks guys! Can be tough out here, especially this time of year.

Jess is in love with the Outback at the moment. I'm taking one for an extended drive on Saturday. If it hurts my back, we're back to the drawing board, which means Kia time.

well everyone i didnt get the position down in NC and im fighting a ton of bummage on it :(. i dont think that they liked that I didnt lie through my teeth to say that designing airline seating is my lifes passion. oh well, gotta be full of s*** next time instead!
kyle, good luck, interviewing is hard. don't be full of s***.

dan, congrats on car sell!

Hey folks, so I've been out of the loop for a while, but I am doing my FIRST EVAR standup at an open mic night at All Asia in Cambridge, MA at 9:30pm (anywhere from 9:30pm to 11, not sure when I'll be slotted in, hopefully early) on Dec 12th, Wednesday night:

http://www.facebook.com/events/203024283156175/

Come out and laugh, hopefully with me.

hey guys,

so i want to get a map of where we are all currently living in new england so we can more easily plan good central meeting points for a dinner meet or something. I know we all kinda scattered about and Im going to keep looking for an app to do such a thing that isnt on facebook as im not sure if we all have accounts there or not

also, i found out why i didnt get the job. they didnt like a detail to a story i told which didnt bother the folks at Otis or where I am now, so i never gave it any second thought. no biggie really as I did want to have another winter in new england so I could get in some goooooood snowmobiling in VT :D

Last edited:
Hey folks, so I've been out of the loop for a while, but I am doing my FIRST EVAR standup at an open mic night at All Asia in Cambridge, MA at 9:30pm (anywhere from 9:30pm to 11, not sure when I'll be slotted in, hopefully early) on Dec 12th, Wednesday night:

http://www.facebook.com/events/203024283156175/

Come out and laugh, hopefully with me.
oh man, i'd love to go but i'm closing on the house that day...
hey guys,

so i want to get a map of where we are all currently living in new england so we can more easily plan good central meeting points for a dinner meet or something. I know we all kinda scattered about and Im going to keep looking for an app to do such a thing that isnt on facebook as im not sure if we all have accounts there or not

also, i found out why i didnt get the job. they didnt like a detail to a story i told which didnt bother the folks at Otis or where I am now, so i never gave it any second thought. no biggie really as I did want to have another winter in new england so I could get in some goooooood snowmobiling in VT :D
detail to a story? i thought this was an interview for a job not a volunteer opportunity at the children's library? ;)

G'day folks.

Found a 24 Hour Irish Pub here... I've been invited out with two Chinese girls that I know. So... I'm getting there right around the time that the subway closes. (11pm) I have no way home until it starts back up at 6am. Two options... hang out at the bar for a long time, which I've done before but never here, or go home with one of them. For all that know me, the predictable and expected answer is to drink all night. LOL.

Hi everyone. Hope all of you are well.
If anyone is looking for winter tires and wheels shoot me a message. I have a post in the FS I think wheels and tires section.

Good Luck Oleg, come to think of it good luck to you Phen, whichever way it goes, down.

Been a long week here, Mary and I have been sick with a bad cold for the past week. To add to that the dog picked up a parasite and has been up for the past 2 nites. Like being with a child all over again. Got some pills from the vet yesterday and Shelby, our dog, finally slept all nite.

Was our first crappy day weather wise yesterday, rain most of the day, but it's back to sunny weather again.

Found out from my mother yesterday that the heart murmur she's had since she was a teen is getting worse so she will need valve replacement within the year.

An interesting week.

248393_314542148654925_324524081_n.jpg

Still miss my Silver Slowtege! Ive been thinking with my raise coming up in January, I may try to find a clean one and make a little project out of it, now that I'll actually have the extra cash!
219921_4334462318491_1632033793_o.jpg

Back