NEMOC Random BS Thread

(cricket)..... awfully quiet in here!!

Just spent the last hour redoing my custom camera mount! Came out pretty good... Will see how it does tonight with shake. Might need some adjusting.....

so ive been all over recently and not on the forum. flew down to FL on thursday afternoon to grab my uncles truck, left there at midnight thursday and got to greensboro, nc at 1030 am to pick up mah new bike!! (pictures to come shortly). then i left there around 3 and hit about 2 extra hours of traffic through washington at 6pm (two accidents back to back on the beltway). got back into CT at 1:30am saturday, hit the sack, then back awake at 730 to head out for the tough mudder at mount snow. amazing amazing time, cannot wait to run it again in july!!!

Painted my badges today... Came out pretty good....

IMG_5598.jpg

IMG_5597.jpg

Some Zoom-Zoom in my trunk!
IMG_5599.jpg

Whats up people,

Looks like MSP doesn't want to get sold, have to replace front windshield bc it got cracked few days ago and now its got bigger ... but man does that CC drive great or what, love the damn thing now more.

Any one wants MSP parts ? Just saying before they go on FS section.

REPU exhaust is now complete. Lou's Custom exhaust added a case-style muffler to the back for $190/installed. It's much more "streetable" now. No more drone but also quieter across the board. It's hard to say how much power was lost but I can at least use the low end torque without bursting my ear drums.

IMG_05481-1024x764.jpg

hehe.. you said torque about a rotary engine (lol2)

in all seriousness though, I'm still amazed with the condition of that truck. There isn't a speck of rust underneath that thing. it is cleaner than my 1 year old honda.

Back