NEMOC Random BS Thread

maybe ill head over at some point. thats only a 25 minute T ride and walk from Northeastern.
I have friends visiting next weekend though, so we'll see if they want to go too.

TGIF NEPOC!!! Any big plans for the weekend? Supposed to hit 50 here tomorrow so I may just drag the hose out of the shed and wash up both of the cars. :) Might be adding a third vehicle to the driveway as well, just have to clear it with Tamz and then think nice and hard if I want to go forward with it. Co-worker has an E39 with engine issues that he was going to clean out and donate to charity. He said he'd give it to me and I was thinking of parting the thing out. Figure I can make some kind of cash off it before sending it to the scrap yard....just have to deal with it sitting in the driveway during the tear down.

hey jeffy! your son has great taste! ;)

I'll agree to disagree with this statement. lol

I do my 1 mile round trip commute by Bipedal Locomotion or I am in the same boat with Sean and Josh.

Jeff: Yeah, I was so glad to hear the Jets were knocked out by Miami. I couldn't care less about the rest of the post season for that reason. However, I will be rooting for Baltimore and Detroit this post season.

Edit: Yeah it has been cold here in Atlanta lately.. Highs in the 20's and such. No snow yet and this weekend is supposed to be back in the 60's.

Hell yeah, that made my day! I'll be more interested this year as I'm in a local playoff contest online. $40 gets ya $2000 in play money to bet on any game...pick the fave or underdog/over or under or both or don't pick the game at all. Top three pay out. I'm in with my sis and bro in law. No real faves for me but Detroit winning would be nice to see. A Niners (bro-in-law) and Pats (son) SB could really make things interesting.

LOL, I just heard the commercial on my way to work this morning and popped over hear to see if anyone was going.

I might be free.

So I finally got rid of the P5, but I didn't give the dealer the roofrack. It's not 100% but it works. I'm missing a screw or two and one of the little metal pieces that slides under the rear section that the bolt threads into. I have a replacement piece that I've been using that works fine. Just wondering if there's anyone that doesn't have a roofrack that wants one for free. Or if someone is missing some pieces and needs replacements. I don't want any money, just want to help a NEPOCer out. I'm willing to meetup, need to put miles on the new car so I can get past this break-in period. (drive)

Pics of the new car I took last week if anyone is interested!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/quahogger/sets/72157628672426817/

attachment.php
wow

Attachments

• IMG-20111230-00270.jpg
    IMG-20111230-00270.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 127
Hello Guys and Gals.. Nice Boat Wing on that truck, follow that up with the chrome overlay on the tail lights and you got yourself a big bowl of rice.. anyways just stopping by to say hello.

Nasty weather today. I stayed home but Amanda's school decided not to call it a snow day. She took my car since it has AWD and snow tires. It was clean, but I'm guessing it will come home covered in salt. Oh well, better that then her getting stuck in a snow bank with the new Focus.

I think the school is regretting not making it a snow day. 2 school buses were involved in accidents and one teacher hurt her back walking between schools on uncleared sidewalks.

no bad weather here, just some rain...so i just picked up a 2002 p5, sunlight silver, with 160k on her for FREE! looks like i'll have a nice parts cah!! a business associate was just going to junk it and i found out about and he said it'a all yours, he'd even deliver it!

Back