Need Spanish translation please

Matthew said:
just ******* great.

here is this one:

" Parquean to wanted Sir/Mam, as you can directly know my car underneath the entrance to your apartment, as well as the balcony outside the front of the entrance. They often hear to its children and observed playing outside its entrance of the apartment, and around my vehicle.Recently, have been two occasions in which half of my whole car has covered with Pepsi or the coke after late of which their children are in favor outside. Therefore, my car has begun to develop the points in the chapel that can be seen in sunlight.As direct that you can know, parents is forced for its actions of the cabritos until the age of 18. Unfortunately, if I cannot clear the caused points of the soda water in my car, later I it will be forced to finish the expensive process repintar my chapel or taking it a professional to see if they can make the points to clear. Any one is not cheap, and as I indicated on parents he is responsible for the actions of his children. Therefore, they will force to me to disclose the following incident to the police and or my insurance company.Sincerely, Matthew Jones"

I think they'll get the gist hehe

Witchdoktor said:
tu hijos son hijos de mil putas y estoy jodiendo su esposa.
tienes un buen dia :D

Tus hijos son unos hijos de la gran puta, aproposito, me estoy acostando con tu esposa, tenga un bonito dia

KYREDP5 said:
LMFAO, here it is translated back to english with babelfish.
Listen man!

I'm 100% bilingual, and translator....

That! my friend is a VERY accurate transalation! "a menudo" (or "menudo" "change" as in currency) means often! And the trranslations you will find in internet sites are direct translations which DO NOT work with the spanish language. So with that being said, unless you have any idea of what speaking spanish is, I suggest you shut up and go get some lessons before you go trusting the internet and opening your mouth thinking you know what you are talking about.

One more thing...the spanish language has slightly different dialects which you will find between the different latin american countries....so you will not get an equal translation from different people...there will always be slight variations.

Jorge

Dude, I think he was just translating it using the internet to be funny. I'm sure your translation is fine.

(hand)
jurgs01 said:
Dude, I think he was just translating it using the internet to be funny. I'm sure your translation is fine.

I guess you're right...I'm sorry about that little outburst... I was having a bad mornig and was looking to ease my mind in the forum and just saw that and took it the wrong way.... Sorry....

After actually reading it...it's pretty funny.

xenon929 said:
Listen man!

I'm 100% bilingual, and translator....

That! my friend is a VERY accurate transalation! "a menudo" (or "menudo" "change" as in currency) means often! And the trranslations you will find in internet sites are direct translations which DO NOT work with the spanish language. So with that being said, unless you have any idea of what speaking spanish is, I suggest you shut up and go get some lessons before you go trusting the internet and opening your mouth thinking you know what you are talking about.

One more thing...the spanish language has slightly different dialects which you will find between the different latin american countries....so you will not get an equal translation from different people...there will always be slight variations.

Jorge

I know yours is right, I was just pointing out how "well" babelfish works. :D
Nothing aginst you meant at all.

Back