Need help on A/C unit

cboe's_mp5

:
Mazda, Mazda 3
ok i am currently over seas in operation enduring fredom and before i came out here my car was broken into. i had no time to fix the damge. at the time i was switching insurance companies and was not covered.

i need help with is figurin out were i can get a new a/c / heater control unit of my Protege 5. so when i get back i can fix it.

can any one help me please?

thank you

Last edited:
If you order from Protegegarage.com, it come with the whole assembly and the newer updated control board so you won't have any more "flickering" problems that seem to haunt other Protege's. I think it's around $180 but you have to PM Ken about it since it isn't on his site.

if you just want one to get it working again I have one.
I bought a new one only to find out that was not the A/C problem. I needed a new expansion valve.

Nomad said:
if you just want one to get it working again I have one.
I bought a new one only to find out that was not the A/C problem. I needed a new expansion valve.

ok for how much

SuperProtege5 said:
If you order from Protegegarage.com, it come with the whole assembly and the newer updated control board so you won't have any more "flickering" problems that seem to haunt other Protege's. I think it's around $180 but you have to PM Ken about it since it isn't on his site.

what is the unit called? i cant find it

Back