Need headlight help ASAP

MP5T

:
'03 MP5/'02 S10
Ok. as you know i recently traded headights for the stock MSP ones.. They had PIAA bulbs in them and yesterday my driver side headlight stopped working... i could tap it and it would come back but now it wont. Someone told me there is a clip or something that when you change bulbs comes loose... Anyways i know the bulb isnt bad... any help if you have any ideas or had this problem would be appreciated. I have a night job and need my headlights...
Thanks.

its probably the plug between the bulb and the harness plug. same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago. about a 10 dollar part. check that first

there we go thats what he said it was, where is that and if it is where can i get the part... info please. Thanks.

i got mine from the dealer. le tme go pull and h4 off the shelf here and look at it to see if yours even has that intermediate peice

KYMP5 said:
i got mine from the dealer. le tme go pull and h4 off the shelf here and look at it to see if yours even has that intermediate peice

Did you find out yet?

Is it possible that it burned out already? The thing that makes me think this is i could tap it and it would come back on then 1 day later i can tap it and it wont... im thinking of just getting new bulbs... i wish there was a way to change them without taking the bumper off. Any clues?

Back