My part out thread, lots of cheap goodies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbmazda6

:
2005 Mazda 6
As most of you know I got an ms6 a few weeks ago but I still had parts lying around for the other 6 that I never installed or took off (I still have it but have no need to put these parts on). So I'm making this part out thread for some of my goodies. All offers are firm as I am selling them for SUPER cheap prices just because I wanna support the crew, give people good deals so they can mod their 6 if money is tight or they don't wanna blow the big bucks on mods, and so I can start modding the ms6!! All of my parts have been cared for and I can always get more pictures if you want. Just PM me.

ALL PRICES ARE WITHOUT SHIPPING!

FIRST ITEM IS MY CATBACK MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST FOR i4 (will fit 03-08) THIS ITEM IS BRAND NEW AND HAS NEVER BEEN INSTALLED (does have some minor scratches and dings but nothing crazy) AND COMES WITH BRAND NEW CORKSPORT EXHAUST HANGERS!!! (the exhaust is missing bolts for one of the c-clamps but I'm sure you could pick up the bolt at your local hardware store): SOLD!!!
204.jpg

205.jpg

206.jpg

209.jpg

SECOND ITEM FOR SALE IS MY AEM COLD AIR INTAKE!! BOUGHT THIS NEW A YEAR AND A HALF AGO AND IT ONLY HAS ~10000 MILES ON IT! COMES WITH ALL NECESSARY HARDWARE AND EVEN THE STICKERS THAT CAME WITH THE CAI: $100+Shipping

210.jpg

THIRD ITEM IS MY STOCK GRILLE FOR ANY 03-05 MAZDA6. THE CHROME IS IN GREAT SHAPE BUT THE BLACK PLASTIC HAS FADED. WOULD BE A GREAT PROJECT GRILLE AND PM ME IF YOU WANT ANY CUSTOM PAINTING DONE TO IT AND I WOULD GLADLY DO IT FOR YOU AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN YOU DONE HAVE TO BUY IT!! I ALSO HAVE AN 03-05 SPORT GRILLE PAINTED GLACIER SILVER THAT I WOULD BE WILLING TO SELL FOR A BIT MORE (pm me if you want more info): $50+Shipping

213.jpg

ALL CLIPS ARE IN-TACT

214.jpg

FOURTH ITEM FOR SALE IS MY THROTTLE BODY SPACER!! THIS PART MAKES A GREAT WOOOSH TURBO SOUND AT ABOUT 3.5K RPM'S!! I BOUGHT THIS PART NEW AS WELL AND IT COMES WITH ALL NECESSARY HARDWARE TO INSTALL IT! (works on all 03-05 i4's for sure but not sure about the 06-08's, but I believe it should work): SOLD!!!!
211.jpg

FIFTH ITEM I HAVE FOR SALE ARE REAR KONI YELLOW ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS!! I BOUGHT THESE USED WITH ~10000 MILES ON THEM AND NEVER INSTALLED THEM... I'M GONNA GIVE THESE AWAY FOR SUPER CHEAP JUST BECAUSE I HAVE NO USE FOR THEM NOW: SOLD!!!!
212.jpg

SIXTH ITEM FOR SALE ARE THE STOCK SPEAKERS AND TWEETERS!! TAKE THEM AS A SET FOR $50 OR INDIVIDUALLY FOR $15!!

215.jpg

MY SEVENTH ITEM FOR SALE ARE MY DOOR GUARDS!!!! THATS RIGHT MY ******* DOOR GUARDS!!!! WHO WANTS EM?!?!?!: FREE+SHIPPING

216.jpg

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yes I can... a lot of the stuff may be sold by tomorrow afternoon so I'll just do a pic with all the remaining stuff tomorrow night. Sorry about that.

I'm still pretty new to the MS6, so pardon my ignorance... Can the N/A 4-cyl Magnaflow be modded to fit an MS6? Is the diameter way different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back