My New Ride

katsmp3

before you ask... i have NO idea how to sail :) but i plan on learning

tn_P3270733.JPG

tn_P32707352.JPG

tn_P3270738.JPG

$900!

I really can't believe it was $900.. thank you craigslist!

If you haven't already, I'd get a boat inspector out to take a look at is out of water just to be sure it's seaworthy before getting it to far from shore =). My girlfriend is big into sailing and has told me many-a-time that when buying any sort of new boat it's best to get it inspected. This'll also give you an idea of anything that will need fixing in the near future.

If you haven't already, I'd get a boat inspector out to take a look at is out of water just to be sure it's seaworthy before getting it to far from shore =). My girlfriend is big into sailing and has told me many-a-time that when buying any sort of new boat it's best to get it inspected. This'll also give you an idea of anything that will need fixing in the near future.

yeah.. i probably should have done that.. but.. didn't..

oh well..

nice! i did a lot of sailing many yrs ago, too much fun man! hey, looks like you need a little outboard for when the wind dies?? be safe!

$900!

I really can't believe it was $900.. thank you craigslist!

(omg)

My dad's a sailor, and my dad's dad was a sailor. In fact, my dad's dad's dad was a sailor as well. So, it's pretty safe to assume I've spent my life around and on sailboats.

That boat is absolutely beautiful. Slips are costly, but you got an insane deal. Is the hull and keel in good shape?

Back