My new ride(56k its ok)

BadBandar

:
2003 BlackMica MSP
(ugh)Well. This is it. I decided to go ahead and purchase a different car. After all the love and fun times i had with my Mazda i thought it was time for a change. I hope this doesnt dissapoint anyone because i switched to the dark side.

After thinking about boosting my 1.6L. I figured it would be just too much putting a manual tranny and getting the Hi Boost Kit from Juan. So i looked around for something different. I wanted something compact and reliable. So this is what i got.

TheGreat1x2002-lude.JPG

1995 Honda Prelude Vtec - clean title

Its poping around 190hp with ___ torque with its H22a engine.
Mods:
It came with !7" motegi gunmetal mr7 with falken tires, DC headers, Greddy exhaust, custom intake, Projector headlights, clear bumper lights, neuspeed rear sway bar, obx front sway bar, tokico struts, brembo rotors all around and some ricer decals(took off).

Some mods ive done:
Black housing JDM headlights
JDM bumper amber bumper lights
JDM fog lights(needs install)
upgraded stereo system(unit, speakers, etc)

Mods on their way:
Ebiach Sportline Springs
Momo RaceAir shift knob
B&M short shifter
V-afc
Honda emblems

Well thats about it at the moment. Its a good car, fast and quick. Not bad for my first manual. I paid 4g's for it. I was looking for stock but when i tested this one out it felt pretty good and it was vtec which i was told were pretty good compared to the others. It has 125k on it.

I wanted a miata but i couldnt find one that i really liked. And i wish i had the money for a MSP. But oh well. Thanks for looking. Some feedback would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Picture 156.jpg
    Picture 156.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Picture 159.jpg
    Picture 159.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 159
  • Picture 162.jpg
    Picture 162.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 177
  • Picture 164.jpg
    Picture 164.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 190
  • Picture 163.jpg
    Picture 163.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 180
ahhh, brings back memories of my roommates car... he had the same this in silver. He put a greddy turbo kit and was making 300hp at like 6psi... was a beastly little car.

Congrats... looks clean, but needs a drop.

yea. Im thinkin about trubo for this one too. Yea my ebiach springs are on their way. Cant wait. thanks for the feedback.

forgot to mention. Sorry for the dirty car. I just noticed it. haha

Nice, should look good when lowered. Did you meet the previous owner? I'd be afraid a modded car would be driven by a jackass :/

you need a lip/front bumper. otherwise looks cool, they have good potensial.

the pervious owner was some skinny asian guy. He seemed cool but i couldnt understand one word he said. lol. But i understood when he talked about money. But i was first cautious that he raced the car and maybe really F'd it up. But when i took it for a drive it was in a pretty good condition. Also, i have 2 friends that are mechanics that went with me. If they ever noticed something they told me. But they gave me the thumbs up on this one. The only thing it needed was brakes.

For the engine thing. Haha yea man its a honda. It can pretty much go up to 300k and still be reliable.

CChris704 said:
you need a lip/front bumper. otherwise looks cool, they have good potensial.

I seen the lip for the prelude. And ive heard that the accords have the same front end. So i might snatch a front lip from them. But my main focus at this time is the dropping it. Bkit might be last. But i really hate the Honda Bkits. Toooo Ricey! thanks.

Nice car.

I don't mean this as disrespect to you ( I feel the same about EG headrests). But is that not the ugliest guage clustrer in honda history???

BradC said:
Nice car.

I don't mean this as disrespect to you ( I feel the same about EG headrests). But is that not the ugliest guage clustrer in honda history???

Hahah, i was waiting for someone to bring that up. Its definitely quirky, but kinda neat in a way. It almost makes me feel like i was driving an early 80's licoln with the looooong speedometer... I dunno, I have always had a soft spot for the relude for some reason, so I guess i am biased.

yea those are stock seats. The seats was kinda one of the reasons why i got her.

I know the cluster is kinda chessy. But it reminds me a lot of my deads lexus. How it turns off whem the car turns off.

Back