Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b**** youre killing me here!

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
ok, no one bitched at JrTek for his flash sig with music and loops of a dancing purple thing, until the music got on their nerves..so im trying to judge everyones reaction...click on the links to see the mods, tell me what you think, AND PLEASE VOTE!

That ain't too bad, I wouldn't have known it was flash if you didn't say so. I just had bad visions of some stupid animation detracting from the thread and slowing my browser down to a crawl.

Much better than naked women or something else that makes me scroll past your post while I'm at work.

the links and razor p5 thing should prolly be brighter though, and the word animation on the performance section should look like the others...

it took me about 2 hours because i had no idea how i was going to approach it like i normally do when i design a sig, i just kinda dove in without any plan...then i took out some s*** to reduce the file size...in the original version while it just say there, different pictures faded in and out in the three picture slots...but the end result was a 128k file...so i nixed it

anyone know how i can take good pics of my p5 for a good sig?

Nice Razor!

That is sweet Razor! I just noticed it on pdhaudio's sig reading a thread. I got a couple of night pics (from the Vegas meet last night) of my car, but I need some daytime ones and have you make one for me. Keep up the good work.(thumb)

heh heh. its just that the Protege is such a kick ass looking car from every angle. you can't take a bad picture of it.

no but when you spend several hours on sigs per night, and you get up at 4 something every morning, its a little tedious...fortunately i like to do the favor for people, though it would be nice if people started donating :)

hey umm... speakin of sigs.. im tryin to upload mine on a free file hosting site but this BANDWIDTH is filling up so fast is there any permanent way i can solve this problem? i really dont wanna deal with bandwidths i just want it to STAY there..like now, i cant see my sig becoz of the bandwidth (bang)

Back