My colors. Metallic PINK and BLUE what ya think?

So whats wrong with automatics?

And you can turbo an automatic if you want. It will be low boost if you have stock internals and all that (but thats with any car).. but at least you will never have turbo lag :)
If you want control over your vehicle you will only have a manual. It's as close as we can come these days.
I have never driven an auto 3. I admit that. But I have driven two different 1st gen 2.3L auto-stick 6 series cars and I was less than impressed. The ride was great. The comfort and space was great. Put a 5 or 6 speed in there, add some hefty sway bars and you've got a great family hauler as well as a really FUN DD. W/the auto.... (thumbdown)

He is right though. You can low-boost an auto, which has still got to be an improvement.

Last edited:
Maybe if you live your life a quarter mile at a time. Lol.
But really, driving an automatic, and even a manumatic (tiptronic) has its benefits.
It's just incredibly simple to drive.

Not so much that really. I mean look at europe. Most car there are manual. and they have no problems. But i will agree that sitting in a traffic jam in a manual is definetly not fun but its not the worst i can think of either. but i like to feel what my car is doing when i drive it. (plus driving in germany for thelast 7 years would not have been as fun in an automatic ;) )

Well, think of it this way; If more people drove manual cars a traffic jam might not be as bad. More people would be trying to coast in 1st gear and we wouldn't have the stop- go, stop-go that is usually found in traffic jams.

Well.... it's a nice though at least. But it assumes that most drivers are that smart... which of course they are not.

Well, think of it this way; If more people drove manual cars a traffic jam might not be as bad. More people would be trying to coast in 1st gear and we wouldn't have the stop- go, stop-go that is usually found in traffic jams.

Well.... it's a nice though at least. But it assumes that most drivers are that smart... which of course they are not.

+1 its incredible to actually think about it. but people have to be insuch a rush to get everywhere as fast as they can. really incredible.

Im going to keep this short and simple. I have had my share of manuals YES they are a blast but im trying to become a mommy I do not want a manual with a baby do you have any idea how hard it will be trying to take care of a screaming baby in the back and trying to shift??? I have had a manual for a long time I was ready for an automatic ready to just sit back and cruise. and it was already said above, you can still turbo the autos =) There ya go short and simple as I can get =)

I got a 4 month old an i can still shift an take care of him. but i understand what your saying Note(i have pic of said child upon request lol)

I've got a 5 year old... he's furry and he's got a wet nose. He's a handful whether it's a stick, auto, or auto pilot.

But I must agree that an auto makes things way easier.... it made it easier for my mom to reach into the back seat and smack us upside the head.

I have a 3 year old goddaughter and she has been with me since she was born on and off. Its way easier to me with an auto! I have my pros and cons about both =) I could always get a miata and turn it into a drift car and of course that would be a manual... DUH =)

I have a 3 year old goddaughter and she has been with me since she was born on and off. Its way easier to me with an auto! I have my pros and cons about both =) I could always get a miata and turn it into a drift car and of course that would be a manual... DUH =)

Do it!

I've got a 5 year old... he's furry and he's got a wet nose. He's a handful whether it's a stick, auto, or auto pilot.

But I must agree that an auto makes things way easier.... it made it easier for my mom to reach into the back seat and smack us upside the head.

Yeah true! My 4 year old fuzzy animal got in the way one day while shifting accidentally downshift from 5 to 1st.. Car was not happy with me for that but it's all good I love my puppy she's a sweetheart!

As much as i love my dog. i would never let her in the front seat. but then again shes content sitting in the back with her nose out the window. or sleeping.

Oh it's not that I let him in the front seat, it's that he goes, "Ooooh, what's that?!", and shoves his face right into it. He's gotten a lot better over time though.

Alright sorry for the thead jack. What other pink ideas are bouncing through your head Pinky?

Oh it's not that I let him in the front seat, it's that he goes, "Ooooh, what's that?!", and shoves his face right into it. He's gotten a lot better over time though.

Alright sorry for the thead jack. What other pink ideas are bouncing through your head Pinky?

Pinky babyseat with blue accents!

I think im done doing pink on the outside. I was thinking about doing my emblems but I really think I want to do them black I dont want to over do the pink were it looks like a clown car. Im going to do my interior next. Probably the rings around my ac vents and speakers. Some ppl think its rice but as long as its done right and looks clean I dont think it does look rice. Thats all im doing for paint on the inside maybe even the dash around the gauges? havent decided for sure on that. Also going to redo my seats with pink not sure how yet but they will prob be black with pink stitching?

Oh and you know it when get have my baby its cars seat will be matching the car!!! =) PINK AND BLUE, PINK AND BLUE LOL

Back