My colors. Metallic PINK and BLUE what ya think?

LESLIEPINKY

:
Mazda3s 5door
Well as of right now my car is the blue and im going to be painting the lip on my rims that color of pink and in the interior of my car is going to be the pink color as well. I think these two colors look amazing together what do you think? This will be temp til I can get my car painted that pink.

attachment.php

pink_lamborghini-4x3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be getting my wheels done this weekend I need to get one more estimate to find out which person I want to have do them. And thanks =) I will make sure I post pictures. Sorry I dont know how to post the pics where it shows up on the forum I only know how to do the link. :/

I might be getting my wheels done this weekend I need to get one more estimate to find out which person I want to have do them. And thanks =) I will make sure I post pictures. Sorry I dont know how to post the pics where it shows up on the forum I only know how to do the link. :/

Take the URL of the actual image, and put it in
tags.

@SUPERDOUGHBOY - THANKS I wil try it.

@JP0317- Thanks Im really looking forward to it. I did get the second quote yesterday for my wheels and I have an appointment to drop my wheels off next week =) and im ording my sportlines today =)

Sorry, but Mama always told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say.....
It seems a little RICE to me. In a few yrs it'll be what the Fast and Furious cars look like to us today. Most over the top "show cars" live a short life. The classics survive for decades.

It seems a little RICE to me. In a few yrs it'll be what the Fast and Furious cars look like to us today. Most over the top "show cars" live a short life. The classics survive for decades.

+1

There's actually an Impala that is around where I work...
And boy does it have the most god awful pearlescent pink paint job.

But if her Mazda3 has something to show for it, who can say anything?

To each their own. To some, that low tide looks rice, to others decals look rice.
Personally I think it might actually look pretty tight. But everyone has their own opinion. It's your car. Do what you like.

Doesnt bother me that ppl have there own opinion because that is what I asked for. This will be my 3 pink car and I have learned from the past either ppl love it or hate it. My cars that I do show my personality and I go for what I like not what others like, Im not out to do my car up for anyone but myself =) I have won trophies for my past cars for being original and different made me feel pretty good! I will post pictures of my progress cant wait.

I say go for it that pink is nasty. i say the brighter the better ppl will def know who is driving that car lol. An standing out is what im all about, i wish more ppl would take chances instead of worring about what ppl will think. cant wait to see some progress pics (only advice i will give is dont go overbord with loud colors try to find a way to break it up either two tone or something else when i painted my car i did all green an it was to much to handle lol but just my op maybe the pink will turn out diff)

Thanks I agree I love the bright colors aswell as you can tell lol. I really love my blue and I just might leave it depending on how the pink looks on the wheels. Next week I will know for sure =) I was suppossed to drop the wheels off this week but she is sick so they will be dropped of next Monday and I can promise you I will have pictures up ASAP when I get them back.
I think your green if off the hook I freakin love it!!!!!!! To bad we couldnt get our cars together and do a photoshoot lol

Look at this VW im loving it. Not exactly the color pink I want but just showing you that pink and blue do look pretty hot together =)
WJ_Blog_0.jpg

A couple of weeks ago I went to an install meet at a pretty well known Subaru shop in Atlanta.
A girl there owned a black 06-07 STi, wrecked it, and now has an 04-05 STi.
She got her Enkei's powder coated a semi-glossy pink, that's a little darker than those VWs, as well as her Perrin intake pipes and intake manifold.

IMG_9618.jpg

^ Add some white and it would look like a Good and Plenty box. lol! I like the blue with pink idea, I am looking forward to the wheel pics.

Latest posts

Back