Mudflaps?

m3zoom:
I don't think they look all that bad, but still leave something to be desired. For now, that is all we have. I agree with you that functionality trumps form in this case. I may get some of those until some smart businessman (or woman) designs flaps for the 5 door, or Mazda does for '05. We can dream can't we?

Last edited:
from how much those flaps look bent already, I'd say they're paying for themselves in how much they're protecting your paint! I'm in Canada, would I be able to pick a set of simple ones like that up at Canadian Tire? Anyone? Bueler?

Airman Jack said:
from how much those flaps look bent already, I'd say they're paying for themselves in how much they're protecting your paint! I'm in Canada, would I be able to pick a set of simple ones like that up at Canadian Tire? Anyone? Bueler?

I should think so. Canadian Tire has everything else under the sun! (thumb)

Airman Jack said:

the front ones arent bending its just the rears and its cuz i have them too low to the ground. and yeah u should be able to pick some of those up just about anywhere.

cool..thanks! I like the simple look of them.. and how effective they obviously are! Roughly how much do you think the front and rear should protrude underneath the moulding behind the wheel? From the pics, it look like about 2" on the front and maybe 3" on the back?

OH.. and did you install an aftermarket exhaust or just a tip? if an exhaust: which one and how much?

Airman Jack said:
cool..thanks! I like the simple look of them.. and how effective they obviously are! Roughly how much do you think the front and rear should protrude underneath the moulding behind the wheel? From the pics, it look like about 2" on the front and maybe 3" on the back?

OH.. and did you install an aftermarket exhaust or just a tip? if an exhaust: which one and how much?

yeah i think the front ones hang just perfect but the rears hang too low. they drag on the ground if i take a corner too fast. and i did a whole exhaust system, i cut out the resonator and put in a straight piipe then gotta magnaflow muffler and put it where the factory muffler was at.

I find this at postert.de

Attachments

• m212065.jpg
    m212065.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 210
  • m213065.jpg
    m213065.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 192

Latest posts

Back