msp5= going back to stock! :(.......

1FASTMP5

i miss my boosted p5
well a chain of events have hit me all at once, it looks like i will be parting out & my trading in my ride. boy when the s*** hit's the fan......IT really does!

reason #1) my car was broken into on 07/31. they took my msp head unit and over 100+ cd's. ****** my paint,door,dash. for some reason didnt even take the wallet right below in the pocket with over $400+ in it. wft? didnt even take the plug that goes right into the back of the head unit? whatever dumbass

reason #2) i recently changed jobs and started back at an old employer. they offered to send me back to school, so i had to take them up on it. i had a bonus check for $1500 that was owed to me from 3 months of work prior to me 2 week notice at other place. i called h/r today to see if they sent out my check in the mail and found out that you have to be employed by the complany the day they pass out bonus to recieve one. TOTAL B.S!!!!! my manager never told me s***! they said i would still receive a full bonus. well that bonus was to pay my house payment & few small bills. now im all ******, and need to sell all my s***.

this post isnt for attention or anything like that, a few people have asked what was up and i just thought i share my stort.

bad deal man! Hope you don't have to sell/trade your car. Even a stock p5 is better than none.

If you do end up parting out everything, How much for the CF lip?

Damn that sucks I know how it feels, every time i get close to putting my turbo in, something happens that keeps me from doing it. Bent rims, blown strut, broken shift forks, now my 3rd gear grinds, and my clutch is about gone, and i got a flat tire, that needs to be replaced. Good luck with all your problems. They'll sort themselves out eventually

Sorry dude you had one of the best p5's on the board, P.S. I want your grill. Dibs. :)

Search for the FS thread thats been up all day... He's selling stuff through there.

FunkyBuddha said:
bad deal man! Hope you don't have to sell/trade your car. Even a stock p5 is better than none.

If you do end up parting out everything, How much for the CF lip?
asking $300+ shipping. it's in perfect shape and cost me over $400 to get made!

thanks, guys!!!!!

damn mike, sorry to hear that. i'll spread the word on mazdasports to see if anyone can help you out. i might have a buyer for those wheels of yours.

Man, that really sucks. And its wierd cause I just bought the "Mazda Sport" magazine and saw your car in it, I was like sweet..but now your selling it. Sorry to hear about it man, I hope everything works out.

thanks everyone! yep, i just broke 13's in street trim. i had really BIG plains for her. i even had a spare of everything lying around, just in case....(naughty)

oh....well s*** happens for a reason. (dunno) nothing i can do about it. atleast i will still have my own roof over head.

1FASTMP5 said:
thanks everyone! yep, i just broke 13's in street trim. i had really BIG plains for her. i even had a spare of everything lying around, just in case....(naughty)

oh....well s*** happens for a reason. (dunno) nothing i can do about it. atleast i will still have my own roof over head.
smart man keeping all of your stock stuff.

yep, i keep it all too...

hey, I sent a PM dude, though Im sure you're still flooded. Take your time :)

Mike, sorry to hear the bad news man, that really bites. I liked your car and I hope you get things taken care of and still hang around. Good luck with the bills and work.

-Jared

Back