MSP Parts Garage Sale (Forge bov,GT28,Intercooler,Turbo Manifold, and more!!

MSP Parts Garage Sale (Forge bov,GT28,Intercooler,Turbo Manifold, and more!!

Whats up M247!

I'm currently doing a garage sale of all my MSP parts!! I,m gonna keep is simple.. Please call or text 718-450-0416 for more info... prices are shipped

GT28 TURBO - $240.00
OBX MANIFOLD T3- $175.00
FORGE BOV- $100.00
OEM MSP INTERCOOLER W/ PIPES- $125.00
OEM 2003.5 MSP FRONT BUMPER GRILLS -$120.00
MSP CALLOWAY DOWNPIPE $60.00
STREET UNIT IC DELETE BRACKETS - $30.00
SUBIE RALLY FOGS -$40.00

List Date: 2/27/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: MSP Parts Garage Sale (Forge bov,GT28,Intercooler,Turbo Manifold, and more!!
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1 + $1 Shipping

--------------------------------------

Last edited:
This may be a dumb question but would obx fit stock stuff? And what's the difference in forged bov and stock? My car is 100% stock and just bought it. Lol I'm a newb to this turbo stuff.

The obx manifold will fit your motor but... you will need to upgrade the turbo to a t3 frame (size) turbo.

I want the forge bpv. How does it mount up? I just got my hands on a msp, it has a front mount and a bad ebay bov. I believe it is similar to how the greddy mounts with screws and a gasket. Either way i have a friend that will weld me a new cold pipe.

I want the forge bpv. How does it mount up? I just got my hands on a msp, it has a front mount and a bad ebay bov. I believe it is similar to how the greddy mounts with screws and a gasket. Either way i have a friend that will weld me a new cold pipe.

The BOV clamps on to the IC cold pipe with a silicone coupler.

Back