MSP mods gotta go...Stupid CA Smog laws...

Update-------------------------3-10-2015

The Blue MSP was completely Parted out. But now my Spicy orange MSP decided to throw a rod...... On stock boost! Must have been weakened by the 20k miles with the GT2871rs.

She has had a rough life. When I bought her back in 2011, she had some pretty bad damage to the unibody which I had fixed.... But I dont feel comfortable selling her for safety reasons. Sooooo I have my last and final MSP up for sale. I already sold the the stock turbo and manifold.

The parts are all up for sale. So let me know what parts you need how much you want to pay and the zip code the part is getting shipped to.

I will only ship to the US. I tried to ship my exhaust to Canada and it was like 300 dollars :/ Sorry.

Give me 24 hour to respond to any messages. Weekends I dont check my PMs.

Please text me for a faster response - Adam 619-654-2645

FYI I still have the 3" TB Stainless Steel exhaust $250

Struts - $160
Racinghart Wheels x5 - Make an Offer
Head $200
Body Panels - Make an Offer
Headlights $75
Grill $25
Glass $50 for the doors
Dash - $250
Airbags $100 for the set
Seats - Make an offer
Seatbelts $80 for all
Carpet $100
Trim - Make an Offer
Wiring - Make an Offer
Speedo with less than 70K miles on it. $200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE ------------------- 9-26-13

Bought a smashed Blue MSP for parts. I took the body kit and the stock turbo parts off and put them on my car. The spicy orange MSP has since been repaired, smogged, and is now driven daily.... It has almost 60k miles. Still for sale. $4500

I have the rest of the blue car for sale! Motor has a rod sticking out the side. lots of panels, suspension, trans, interior.

--------------------------------------------------------

(five-0)

Soooo I get pulled over...got my hood popped(toetap)...Nightmare... Long story short; I have to strip down Spicy Orange #1663..(braindead

So here is all the mods I'm selling...All used but work great!! come drive the car!!

Make offers!

I LOVE THE EXHAUST...SOUNDS Awesome!! I really dont want to sell it but I have no use for it. So...

-3 Inch stainless steel turbo back exhaust with V-bands. $300

I love living in Sandiego but Cali got me good this time...

Make me offers on these parts.

Thanks,
Adam M.

UPDATE ------------------- 9-26-13

Bought a smashed Blue MSP for parts. I took the body kit and the stock turbo parts off and put them on my car. The spicy orange MSP has since been repaired, smogged, and is now driven daily.... It has almost 60k miles. Still for sale. $4500

I have the rest of the blue car for sale! Motor has a rod sticking out the side. lots of panels, suspension, trans, interior.

Attachments

• DSC_0018b.jpg
    DSC_0018b.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 728
  • DSC_0021b.jpg
    DSC_0021b.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 775
  • SNC00390.jpg
    SNC00390.jpg
    761.6 KB · Views: 725
  • SNC00148.jpg
    SNC00148.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 718
  • SNC00395.jpg
    SNC00395.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 701
Last edited:
if you do want to part out how much for your cold side intercooler piping? shipped to 20170
pm me.

Someone needs a better lawyer. I'm married to one, cop would've had to have a warrant if it were me.

As long as people fold and allow them to do it, they will just keep doing it.

Dang... I just didn't know any better...

So update....I found a wrecked STOCK Msp with 65,000 miles... I am trying to make this deal happen in the next week... By the looks of it I'll have two MSP in my drive way!! I'll repair the body damage to the new msp and swap over all the stock parts to the orange one...mmmmmmm this might work for the better!!

Dang... I just didn't know any better...

So update....I found a wrecked STOCK Msp with 65,000 miles... I am trying to make this deal happen in the next week... By the looks of it I'll have two MSP in my drive way!! I'll repair the body damage to the new msp and swap over all the stock parts to the orange one...mmmmmmm this might work for the better!!

Sweet deal man!

Dudee, I honestly am so shocked that happened to you that I am considering contacting my buddy and asking if he still has my stock side mount with the piping at his house.. I'll freaking give it to you if you just pay for shipping haha. stock turbo is in my spicy currently though!
Yet I thought North Carolina sucked for having inspections when sc is 10 miles from my house and doesn't have them.

i heard CA have the most severe car regulations.. sucks to be you man
i hope you can deal with it with the stock msp you found! best of luck

yea, swap over all the parts, it'll make you love mazdas even more!

Soooo....I tried buying not one but TWO MSP at auctions and I lost them both by 100 bucks-_-...

Time for plan B.

Still need stock parts i have the turbo s pipe j pipe header heatshield if you want to buy or trade let me know we can work out something!

i pm'd you on how to keep your msp the way it is right now! cali CAN NOT tell you what to do if the car is registered in another state. im in the military and i was stationed in cali 4 years ago and had my msp their from michigan.they tried to tell me i had to switch it back to stock then i kindly handed them my registration and then he sent me on my way.

That's horrible. I was pulled over for doing 8 over just because he saw a blue car with a ricey spoiler. With that being said how much for the intercooler and piping? I may actually have a side mount with piping. Pm me and I'm sure we can work something out. I have a yellow msp that was wrecked that we bought for parts. Might have what you need.

I bought a 2003.5 Blue MSP That was totaled... Sucker was hit hard... I was bummed when the shipper dropped it off... the block had a rod sticking out the side of it.

Sad day....But on the bright side my Spicy Orange MSP is back on the road!

I took the body kit and all the turbo parts and put it on my Orange MSP. I Got a Greddy cat back out of it:)

So I have TONS of parts

Transmission, interior parts, Bullhorn headers, 3inch stainless turbo back exhaust with one broken hanger on the muffler, a lot of panels... PM me or text me... Tell me what you need.

619-599-5663

I have an MK4 Golf TDI 45MPG , My MSP, and my new baby 1991 Galant VR4.... If you have any parts to trade I'm open for it. Roof racks(All Three), Turbos(TDI or Galant), Injectors....

Last edited:
Curious about the Greddy exhaust. Is it an sp2? And are you selling it. I'm local to you by the way.

Back