MS6 Quarter Mile Track Time

baconbitz

:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP
!!!MS6 Track Time!!!

Alright I just found a time from a guy who ran his MS6 in the 1/4 and got a 13.77@98mph. all stock to. badass, i want one.

Ummm....I'm not calling bs, but can you show us proof? I just find it hard to believe thats all.

ok so still has some catching up to do to a supra. i dont have an actual time slip but i have a picture of it the track

If you look at the 60' there is alot more in it. I garuntee the right driver could get a 13.5 bone stock.

baconbitz said:
Alright I just found a time from a guy who ran his MS6 in the 1/4 and got a 13.77@98mph. all stock to. badass, i want one.

damn. post link/pics if you can. thats ******* awesome, especially to some of the ms6 haters on this forum - you know who you are.

Considering all the MS6 haters out there, this moment is especially sweet!

R

awesome

I need money.....help! I want a MS6

Maybe I should set up a paypal account and beg....I'm not below begging if it gets me a ms6

Everytime I drive one I want one more and more. I have been looking into alot of it's design aspects and asking alot of questions. I bet I could have one in the 12's without touching stock block, intercooler, or turbo.

The cobras with irs was like that. Once you learned how to launch it, the times are night and day. Any speed 6ers in the area up for a few runs at capitol raceway on sunday? Just wanna see how far I am behind, and when does it start to really pull.

Back