MS3 @ 140 mph.

high speed, driving, and rain should never be in the same sentence

very impressive driving skills there man, holding the steering wheel and the camera while pushing the gas as far as possible takes years of seat time.

keep it up

Don't know how your heart was not going nuts at that point. I did that once and I don't think I will ever do it again. Scared the heck out of me.

yeah be careful dude, that rain you are talking about aint no regular rain, its Florida rain. That s*** kills. Also, I dont know how you taped it, but if you are gonna go that fast, at least have both hands on the steering wheel. The moment you lose respect for speed and nature--you die.

congratz i guess though.

IMO, if you arent confident 110% driving in the rain or wet surface, you just arent a great driver. i dont mean to sound all that, or that im the greatest driver! and most will think that way...but its just my personal opinion. (shrug) ive seen some good racing, but none better than those on wet surfaces, especially on any type of circuit racing. im tired of that straight line racing!!

This type of behavior is immature, idiotic, and puts the safety of innocent people in great danger. I do not want behavior like this promoted here.

Please exercise caution and judgement. A car is a deadly weapon and should be treated with respect.

There is a difference between being confident and being wreckless.

Be careful out there.

How many track days under your belt?

And by the way, Jersey_emt knows how to drive a car very well and within its limits. I have been on fun runs with him.

Yea save it for the track or the drag strip. I am not saying what you did was stupid, but I just wouldn't do it. Be careful bro.

SPEED305 said:
Don't listen to these fuckers, I say go for it! Take a few of your buddies with you. Driving fast is fun and cool.

I want to see the video of you killing some one. Or the video of you getting your car taken and thrown in jail. Then I want to see the video of how cool you look. But then again YOU CAN DRIVE!!!!!(weakest)

I went 144mph once; In my old car, about 5 years ago.

Looking back, it was Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

Never doing it again (unless I get on that neat high speed track in Europe..)

I went 187mph once on a bike GPS verified. The road was empty. I can't cast stones. I probably got to that speed before you crested 120 though. I did it, to do it. Stupid? yes. I could probably write down 100 things I do that are stupid in a week. It's not miles per hour, it's decisions per minute. While I don't think rain was a good idea, I can't say going over 180 is either.

SwampAss said:
I went 187mph once on a bike GPS verified. The road was empty. I can't cast stones. I probably got to that speed before you crested 120 though. I did it, to do it. Stupid? yes. I could probably write down 100 things I do that are stupid in a week. It's not miles per hour, it's decisions per minute. While I don't think rain was a good idea, I can't say going over 180 is either.
For me DOING the speed isn't the dumnass thing. It's holding a camora and doing it, or the HIGH SPEED RAIN driving....(yupnope)
Guys like this that think they are some great race car diver because they can speed just tear me up. He sounds like the type of guy that you'll see running into another car at 100+.

I you do it do it right, by your self on with no cars, and both hands on the wheel. That way you only hurt yourself.

SwampAss said:

Not on that 2001 Yamaha YZF600R you didn't.

Back