MP5T Rebuild Photo Journal

Brian MP5T said:
OEM Fitment

So what you run without a rear rebar? THat's a JDM rear end, their bumpers didn't stick out like ours did. (Notice how it's flush with the back of the hatch, ours stick out.)

Maxx Mazda said:
So what you run without a rear rebar? THat's a JDM rear end, their bumpers didn't stick out like ours did. (Notice how it's flush with the back of the hatch, ours stick out.)

I Have a grinder and a TIG. I'll Fab something up.

REPOST FOR NEXT PAGE.

Time for a change..

Looking here.. for Fall..

maz03p5rs01.jpg

maz03p5rs02.jpg

maz03p5rs03.jpg

maz03p5rs04.jpg

I've always loved that kit, but you never see it. I think it would be amazing if someone could pull it off cleanly. Good luck to ya.

daedalus said:
I've always loved that kit, but you never see it. I think it would be amazing if someone could pull it off cleanly. Good luck to ya.

I'm leaning heavy into keeping the stock sides..

MP5T2.jpg

bazooka joe said:
ya brian, with that kit i think you can do that and it will still lokk nice!

I slightly prefer the accolade sides... That kit is glass is it not? Your FMIC will look GREAT in there.

That P-Shop is not really done to any type of measured scale. I'm quite sure that the rear is lower on the picture than it actually is.

I personally can't wait to see it..

The Accolade kit sits really low. Stock sides may look funny. A member is currently selling that kit as well. I have never seen a car pull it off nicely, hopefully you can!

I saw an MSP with a Perrin FMIC and that kit, it made the fm look tiny as hell.

Can't wait.

Padre said:
There's a guy on the Manitoba Mazda Club that is selling that same kit brand new - never installed.

I PMed him, no reply..

Can you let him know that he has interset... (friday)

Sub for install later in the year???

I've always loved the sides and rear of this kit but I could never get over the gaping hole in the front. Your FMIC might just fill it up but my dinky little MAM (LOL) has no chance of looking good with that front end. Every now and then I try to come up with ways to customize that front end to make it look better.

Either way, I think this kit gives the P5 and very "Euro" look.

Latest posts

Back