Mp5 Cousin

It's the whole no external references thing. It won't work as a link from an outside web site. It was in your cache before. If you paste the URL into your address bar, you should be able to see it. You may have to refresh.

sorry!

Attachments

• laser_r2.jpg
    laser_r2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 276
Damn that thing looks exactly the same.... Man if you think the protege is a common sight now, wait until Ford starts rolling out those babies. Gonna feel a little weird sitting at a red light with 2 P5s and 3 Ford Focuses which are actually P5s....:eek:

At first I was pissed when I saw that Ford copied our car, untill I saw the front end. I think the front of our car still looks alot better.

Just my 2 cents ;)

Must be Ford, atleast that's what it "Ford" medailion tells me. In anycase it's a right side drive car which leads me to believe it will only be sold in Europe.

Ford in Taiwan also sells a version of that as well, under the name of Ativa Life, but the funny thing is that under Mazda Taiwan there is also Isamu (special edition of p5 with the older 323 wagon front bumper), and the regular p5s, called M-RV, it must be very confusing over there. I will try to find some pics of these vehicles.

Last edited:
Ford Active Life
activelife.bmp

Mazda Isamu Sports
isamusports.gif

Mazda M-RV
carshow.jpg

They are essentially the same car, all come with the same engines.

Last edited:
the only thing i dont like(sorry hank, and other early-third gen's), is the overseas headlight designs,
for instance, imho...the sport20 front would be badass with some blacked out p5(or now the 2003) headlights, but, its got the seperate headlight, with the blinker part seperate...make sense?

That is sold in australia. The headlights are the ones on the older sport 20's. I imagine the new headlights for the laser are like ours. Just a thought

platform sharing

as far as the protege being the platform for the new focus, that's not exactly true. starting in 2004 the focus, protege, and certain volvos (s40 type series) will all be built on a universal platform. there will also be some major component sharing like suspension, maybe transmission etc...

Back