mp3 rims

yes...and wow they look amazing...u can see a pic in the rims secitons under the thread show me ur rims...and its on the first 4 or 5 pages ..

I've got a set of Bronze powdercoated ones for sale! having MP3 rims on a P5 is already special........but theyre bronze too! BAM! Theres an eye catcher!

RH1.jpg

RH2.jpg

how much?

how much are you selling your rims for?
INiTiAL33 said:
I've got a set of Bronze powdercoated ones for sale! having MP3 rims on a P5 is already special........but theyre bronze too! BAM! Theres an eye catcher!

RH1.jpg

yeah they will.. a friend traded his rims for msp stock

im selling these babies for 630 shipped if you are interested:

rims%20001.jpg

rims%20002.jpg

rims%20003.jpg

rims%20004.jpg

Let me know if you have interest.

-B

My wife will kill me if I buy them, but just to know, how much without shipping Azian6er?

oh you are in ypsi! 600 without shipping. Ill sell the tires too which only have 10K miles on them with the wheels for 780 al ltogether. i can even mount them on your car for you for free too.

Let me know.

-B

ZG77_OzZ said:
This will fit on a P5?

I am interested

Yes they will. They are the same bolt pattern and everything. 630 shipped and they belong to you. Or tires and wheels for 780 shipped.

Let me know.

-B

the mp3 rims are gorgrous. unfortunately they chip and peel very easy. You have to be very careful with them when washing. And wax them often.

OK the Rims I wanted to get were sold dang. On the search again.
So were is a good place to get MP3 rims new or used?
Any sites?
Or the new Mazda Speed Rims...

ZG77_OzZ said:
OK the Rims I wanted to get were sold dang. On the search again.
So were is a good place to get MP3 rims new or used?
Any sites?
Or the new Mazda Speed Rims...
mazdastuff.com

but theres always members selling msp wheels on the board...better off going that route than buying new IMO

Back