mp3 for sale

1sty said:
Are all the panels stock or did you do a carbon fiber hood or trunk?
all the carbon fiber is on the mazdaspeed. the mp3 is all stock except...........
sylvania headlights
yellow foglights
yellow calipers
pioneer h/u with (as of last year the most expensive) pioneer speakers.
theres none of the stock stereo equipment as it was stolen from the previous owner. he put cheap speakers in to replace it and i upgraded them.

no. theres one scratch on the beazel though................i guess i never thought about it but that must have been what that was from. not a big scratch. but when you clean your car a lot you notice all the little things.

the only reason i can tell the car was broken into before (besides being told) was all the freakin glass i found for the first 6 months. like i would find a small peice from time to time. but i finally got sick of it and took everything out and went under the carpet and under the seats and everywhere! im pretty sure i finally got it all out cuz i haven't seen a piece of it in months.

Sounds good.
The Crfax report was ofcoarse fine, so I will look into a loan this week and also into shipping the car, driving will just cost too much in lost time for me. Not to mention in hotels and gas.

If I canget everything in line for an agreeable cost I will let you know.
I have to find someone to ge the car up here for less then $1000. With a new car loan, registation and insurance that is going to be too much to come up with. if thats the best I can do for shipping, it will push the purchase date out about 4-6 weeks.

The only other option I see in my area is going for $10K but has under 40K miles so it still has a warrenty and I don't have to have it shipped.
If I can talk that guy to $9K I will have to go that way.

Last edited:
FUNKYMONKEY1 said:
I'll buy your car TOMORROW OR SATURDAY IN CASH.

O GOD CAN IT BE TRUE!! MP3Architect FINALLY GOING TO SELL HIS MP3! lol mayb..... mayb not lol gl on the sell though.

AznXstazy said:
O GOD CAN IT BE TRUE!! MP3Architect FINALLY GOING TO SELL HIS MP3! lol mayb..... mayb not lol gl on the sell though.
hey come on..................thats sad. ive been draggin my feet most of the time on selling it anyways. but now im in need. theres 3 guys here in houston all very interested in it. one way or another it will probably be sold within the next few days. my phones ringing off da hook

MP3Architect said:
MP3 sold. finally. and my msp isn't back yet from repairs (one more week) so no protege for me. :(

Haha.....loser (poke)

Guess you might need a ride in da Speed to go to the Astros game huh?

CitizenPro said:
Haha.....loser (poke)

Guess you might need a ride in da Speed to go to the Astros game huh?
im about to go pick up a rent-a-car. so i wont be totally without a car for a few days.

Back