Mp3 ecu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alamo1

:
Midnight P5 '02
MP3 ECU - Flashed by SpicyorangeMSP.

This thing will add some PEP to your stock Protege or P5. Only takes 15 mins to install. Will only work for 5 speed, not automatic. I loved it. The butt dyno noticed the gains.

SOLD

Paypal - tommythompson51@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Find out how much is shipped to San Juan, Puerto Rico 00926...

You're the same price as everyone else. 125 Shipped. There is 2 other people in line so you'd better let me know via PM before you pay cuz it may be a quick grab by the first buyer...

I'm really interested but I need to deposit the money on Monday so I can make the payment and it takes from 3-5 days for the PayPal E-Check to clear... Let me know if you don't mind waiting or if you gonna sell to someone else....

You're the same price as everyone else. 125 Shipped. There is 2 other people in line so you'd better let me know via PM before you pay cuz it may be a quick grab by the first buyer...
If it was that Hot of an item that there is a line...It would be paid for already.
Its not like this is a lot of money.
BTW...I wouldn't pay $10 for this item.

If it was that Hot of an item that there is a line...It would be paid for already.
Its not like this is a lot of money.
BTW...I wouldn't pay $10 for this item.

Thanks for your opinion. And bumping my for sale thread. :)

Yeah, dude. It's all yours, barring someone doesn't get it between now and when you want to. I had to wait about a month for my tires to sell locally but they sold so no rush, just let me know.

Thanks for your opinion. And bumping my for sale thread. :)
my opinion is that you are a shady guy and I would be very weary of buying from you if I was interested in anything you had. Hard to belive in somone who tries to start trash because someone wouldnt buy something from you. SO for anyone interested in dealing with this guy, IMO, do so with caution.

Sorry to everyone else that wanted this. I knew it was going to be a quick grab....

Congrats to Taus-MP5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back