Move over puny green converted P5 truck!

Green truck still wins....hands down.

And I would own the Green truck..if they would sell it for a REASONABLE amount....Like $10K...not $20K.

i wasnt aware the early settlers used mustangs as stagecoach bodies....hmmm learn something new everyday...

Someone should flag that on the grounds that it's one sucktastic car. (puke)

I think an undercover narcotics officer should take him up on his offer to blaze, then impound that abomination and use it for a D.A.R.E. car! :D

Green truck still wins....hands down.

And I would own the Green truck..if they would sell it for a REASONABLE amount....Like $10K...not $20K.

You could easily part out the green truck for a shitton of money depending on the selling price. It's got some quality parts on it, but the execution is terrible. AWR coilovers anyone?

Come blaze and ride! LMAO!

I think an undercover narcotics officer should take him up on his offer to blaze, then impound that abomination and use it for a D.A.R.E. car! :D

I can see the ad campaign now:

"This is your brain...

This is your brain on drugs....

This is what happens to your car when your brain is on drugs.

Any questions?"

Children will be scared shitless!

and the few children that like the car and plan to build one at a future date will be shot on the spot...
I can see the ad campaign now:

"This is your brain...

This is your brain on drugs....

This is what happens to your car when your brain is on drugs.

Any questions?"

Children will be scared shitless!

I wanna throw his ass off...How funny would it be if a white boy from seattle showed up at his front door with 5 grand in cash lol..classic...that "crocodile" and Louis Vitton is bootleg as hell...ugh

I thought i had saw everything... but yet things keep surprising me when they come to light. Thats just simply amazing...in a very bad way.

Back