Motorcycle neck airbag

my neighbors internet that i'm borrowing is really slow so i can't load the video.. but i've heard that these make it hard to turn your head.. is it true from what you guys can see in the video?

katsmp3 said:
my neighbors internet that i'm borrowing is really slow so i can't load the video.. but i've heard that these make it hard to turn your head.. is it true from what you guys can see in the video?

It only inflates upon impact apparrently. However, yes, it would be impossible to turn your head once it's inflated.

yes.. but once it inflates you wouldn't be turning your head to check traffic :)

What do you guys think about that one that has the extra neck support that extends down from the helmet

I'm all for protection while riding, and I'll sacrifice comfort to a degree for safety. However, it's all personal preference. Have him try it on.

gone_fishin said:
Yes to which?
Yes to asking a question to a bot ;)

And yes, I know you weren't asking the bot (or at least, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt lol)

aMaff said:
Yes to asking a question to a bot ;)

And yes, I know you weren't asking the bot (or at least, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt lol)
It was rhetorical muff, lol

Back