more horsepower for 2001 mp3

bumblebeemp3

:
mazda protege mp3
my goal is to keep my motor N/A. i was wondering if there is any mods tha will give me more hp besides a intake, header, and exhaust?

nope, i just goto corksport cause there awesome and have customer service thats light years a head of PG

ok thx. base on ur experience. how much hp to the wheels will i get with intake,header, headerback exhaust, and those cams. also will a 626 manifold help me achieve my goal?

Im more of a suspension guru, someone else can chime in on that. But a 626 mani wont net you nearly anything unless your FI

The 626 mani won't really gain you any power while NA, but it would move your power curve a bit higher. Usually better off just doing a mild port & polish on the stock manifold.

do know where i can get that splitter. i bougt this car from my friend. and it doesnt have it. so its just a stock looking bumper. can the wing west rear diffuser kit fit the stock bumper.

The splitter is hardly even noticeable. It looks like a stock bumper, because it is a stock bumper, lol.

wingswest kit is that.. its a kit.. if you want a front lip.. look for a dg or a msp lip.. dg you can usually get for around 100-200.. and looks excellent with the mp3 front

the splittler is about $80CAD...I broke mind when I had the car and dealer want $80 for the black piece...I'm like no thanks...I left it that way, better off buying thr autoexe lip for a signifcant of visual mod

Back