Modern NEPOC

terbow said:
drinking blueberry beer

(attn) speaking of that...any chance we can get together with tony before he leaves..:'(..end of this week i believe??? we need to hoist one for tony on his big move to ohio!!

on another note: got my first "door ding" yesterday...(pissed) after almost 5 yrs of trying to avoid the dreaded parking lot door ding, i got mine...it bothers me (not the ding) that some people have no respect for others property...i had this guy tell me once he thought i was an ahole because i parked away from the crowd to avoid door dings and shopping cart crashes..

bazooka joe said:
on another note: got my first "door ding" yesterday...(pissed) after almost 5 yrs of trying to avoid the dreaded parking lot door ding, i got mine...it bothers me (not the ding) that some people have no respect for others property...i had this guy tell me once he thought i was an ahole because i parked away from the crowd to avoid door dings and shopping cart crashes..

I know the feeling....my co-workers think I am crazy for parking the furthest away from the rest of the cars:)

yea i do it too. ur only an ahole if u take up 2 spots at an angle. unless ur driving a mini, then its not possible, even sideways itll only take up one spot ;)

bazooka joe said:
I totally agree with you. People have no respect for other's personal property. Even exotic sports cars have door dings...you would think the person getting out of the car would say "Hey look at that $70K sports car...I should be careful opening my door" but no, they are more concerned about saving 0.002 seconds so they can spend that time waiting in line at the supermarket meat counter.

Even worse are the people who back into cars in the parking lot and don't have the common courtesy to leave a note. Anytime I see that happen I leave a note for them...with their license plate # and my contact info should the person decide they want a new bumper at the expense of the hit-and-run a-hole.

******* Americans. I wonder if this happens in other countries. Or are we the only country petty enough to care about door dings and bumper scratches in the first place?

chuyler1 said:
Or are we the only country petty enough to care about door dings and bumper scratches in the first place?

for some reason based on my limited international experience, I suspect this is the case....

Back