MMS Mazda Mobile Start no longer works

Johnj

:
bmw 328xi 2015
Been using MMS since it came out. We were the first ones at our dealer to have one installed. Worked great . Then some time during the summer Mazda acknowledged an outage that would be restored and it was. For the last 3 or 4 weeks the app is no longer working from either my droid or my wife's droid. We get the following message "Communication with the vehicle was interrupted . Please try again later." Of course we have tried dozens of times. We have from wifi , and we have tried from different areas cell sites. We have tried from within the car. Nothing helps. I was wondering if anyone else is having any issues with the app. Now that we really need it in this single digit temperatures it's useless.

I just downloaded it to my wife's iPad. Same result we get on our droids. Yesterday I called the # from Mazda Mobile start site for help. Brittany said we will call you back after taking all of my info. No call back. I emailed their email support for MMS yesterday. I received an auto reply that they rcvd my email but nothing else. I hate the thought of wasting the day at the dealer but I guess that's my next step.

Brought it in and they fixed it. Anyone else have the issue I may be able to assist. Just Message me.

Brought it in and they fixed it. Anyone else have the issue I may be able to assist. Just Message me.

Had install at local dealer and installed app over 3 weeks ago and hasn't worked yet. Message keeps appearing as follows:
"Your engine cannot be started at this time. Please try again later. If you continue to have issues please contact your local Mazda dealer."
Took it to dealer and they said "everything looks good on our install, we checked it all. Try double checking your payment info for registration or call the Mazda Mobile Start help!" I've Double checked all payment and registration info, all is good and still no luck.

And Now it is not working again. MMS is just a PIA. Freezing weather and it doesn't work . MAzda is an hour away. It's a new product and the mechanics are just as annoyed as I am.

Had install at local dealer and installed app over 3 weeks ago and hasn't worked yet.

You should have had it installed at PORT where they actually KNOW what they are doing. All the Mazda dealers I talked to were completely CLUELESS on how to install MMS. They even told me that they haven't even installed it yet and would give it to a basic tech to do. In other words, they have no clue how to install it and if they have to they will turn over the install to a guy who busts and installs tires.

That's why I had the port do it. Mine has worked perfectly and flawlessly since day one.

You should have had it installed at PORT where they actually KNOW what they are doing. All the Mazda dealers I talked to were completely CLUELESS on how to install MMS. They even told me that they haven't even installed it yet and would give it to a basic tech to do. In other words, they have no clue how to install it and if they have to they will turn over the install to a guy who busts and installs tires.

That's why I had the port do it. Mine has worked perfectly and flawlessly since day one.

That was what I requested. Upon delivery he handed me the FOB for the remote start!. YUP the effed up and put the MAzda OEM remote NOT the MMS. I had them redo it. It worked fine (besides the nation wide blip in August) till winter started. This is second time out in 30 days. I will manually reset the ECU if that clears it I will request a new ecu, since that was how it was cleared last time.

Hi John - can you assist? Picked up the car on Thursday. Every time I try and use one of the available functions I get the following error message 'Your car cannot be unlocked at this time. please try again later. if you continue to have issues, please contact your local Mazda dealer.

I am using an iPhone and on iOS 10.2.1 and version 1.0.0 of the app. The car is a 2017 CX-9 GT

Cheers

Pete

Back