Mishimoto radiator

the fins look iffy to me :( what do u guys think about em. well those of you that have one

67668_145528698825990_100001065827136_268811_7027675_n.jpg

33622_145528682159325_100001065827136_268810_5183453_n.jpg

idk much about radiators but arent they supposed to go all the way down? and not be bent up?

Since the fins are usually a seperate piece that is crammed in between the radiator it really shouldn't effect the way it works. On the other hand the welds look delicious.

Bump question. What else is needed for this to work? Does it require slim fans, and if so what size and pull or push?

im currently running a mishimoto on mine.

its a half size one though. i had it left over from a Honda build that i was working on.
i had to make a tray for it to sit in on the bottom. and a new bracket for the top.

ive had no problems with cooling. even after being stuck in traffic for about an hr on a 90*+ day.

originally i had the stock fan in place. but it was really close to the compressor housing, and i didnt care much for it.
so i put in a slim fan, id like to put one on as a puller as well.

i want one of these......i already have a p5 radiator so i have all the brackets and one, soon to be 2 12"slim fans

I am running the mishimoto in my MSP and I love it.... no complaints. It replaced a corksport that I had before that started leaking.

Well I know I said earlier it wouldn't work with the 99-00 but I bought one anyways and it works great ill post a pic of mine tomorrow

as far as fitment its not perfect but it fits I am using OBX hoses and had to trim the lower one a bit but its because the hoses also are for the 2.0 and it was to long so I had to trim a bit.

the fans did not fit also like someone stated but all I did was cut the shroud thinner to make it fit im eventually going to get some slim fans but these work good for now.

( warning if u attempt to cut the fans *please make sure you don't cut to much because your fans will hit the fins* its not the prettiest but I just used my circular saw and cut it that way just trimmed it a bit. )

and for the radiator brackets im still using my stock ones and just had to bend just a little but it works fine no problems

Its defenitley an engine upgrade I would recommend especially for the price.

Last edited:
Back