Mirror Tint 3 Sport GT?

zvn said:
Please don't refer to me as "son" when your just learning to step up to the bar. I was talking about the econo market..being ifluenced by the "econo, or compact aftermarket"...in turn was influenced by higher end auto's. My last supra was made 3 years after you were born...and the AWD Turbo Celica shortly after that. You could just reach the pedal's when I got my 97 GTI VR6. Don't need to tell me about the evolution of cars when you haven't even been here for half of it. You don't think we'd have a car like this without the booming aftermarket scene in the last 5 years? For f&&Ck sakes people I did not intend to start some war here. It was just a statement that you never even asked me to expand on. And if anyone else needs to put me in my place....you can do it with your car.....we can use the new mz3 I'm picking up monday (and love) or the 97 VR6@220 HP parked downstairs or better yet the 2003 A4 3L.... Koni Coil overs, Neuspeed Chipped and Intake parked beside it..it hasn't been on the dyno yet so we'll hope for the best.

Punk Ass bitches, think they can step. Later all and thank you for treating me with much disrespect in this forum for making a completely light remark about nothing. I did not mean to offend anyone. I was trying to ask what the mz3 looks like with mirrored tint, it looks like s*** on the 350z....I was just wondering...

(headbang)
Don't go having your period over what I say on the interweb my son. (rofl)

My opinion is like everyone elses in the world, it sucks. Yes aftermarket scenes have made an impact on the stance of cars these days, but don't go saying bigger wheels, body trim, and spoilers are from that crap. 90% of the after...market...population is rice. THe last 10% actually do it right. I don't speak on my own behalf for the length of any time I have been on this planet , or been into cars for that matter. I speak from reading, research, and the interest in the history of automobiles. So trust me, aftermarket didn't affect all that much, (Insert High End German Auto Maker Here) <INSERT Here Company Car German End High>did.

Actually I have the flu..90 % After market rice? Not even close. Have you seen how many audi's, peugots, vw's, neons, fords, mazda's etc are modded with aftermarket parts these days. When I said aftermarket in regards to the mz3 was I stating Japan, Europe or "USA"? I think I was aiming more for the european aftermarket hatchback look myself. You think just what you see out your door is all that exists. Some of the UK aftermarket body companies have used a very similar wide body style for years and years with eurobacks..Golfs..A3's.... Ever heard of rieger lol? Thats what has been the influence to make hatchbacks so sexy. Thats why I like the MZ3 so much. Reminds me of the Peugoets R6 look a very similar look to riegers on volks and peugoets. Watch Fast and the Furious again (not that I liked that movie) but if I remember..how many honda's were there....30 %?....I remember 2-4 mazda's(OMG maybe the new mazda was influenced by the old mazda aftermarket seen..could that be possible? There was a jetta..supra..ford...I don't think the movie was sponsered by Honda was it? and that was an american movie. You should try making that movie in the UK and see what comes out for the show n shine. So in history class..lets start thinking out side of the box.

Just cause all you see at your highschool is aftermarket honda's cause they are rock bottom cheap and millions of mods are available for them doesn't mean they are the 90% of the aftermarket industry. And don't think that all of my friends that own Bimmers, Porches and Audi's aren't up'n the rims and getting side skirts, front ends, and mono block bilstiens for them.

zvn said:
I remember 2-4 mazda's(OMG maybe the new mazda was influenced by the old mazda aftermarket seen..could that be possible? There was a jetta..supra..ford...I don't think the movie was sponsered by Honda was it? and that was an american movie. You should try making that movie in the UK and see what comes out for the show n shine. So in history class..lets start thinking out side of the box.

Just cause all you see at your highschool is aftermarket honda's cause they are rock bottom cheap and millions of mods are available for them doesn't mean they are the 90% of the aftermarket industry. And don't think that all of my friends that own Bimmers, Porches and Audi's aren't up'n the rims and getting side skirts, front ends, and mono block bilstiens for them.
People with the flu shouldn't argue. Their not in the proper state of mind to try and sound educated with time. You forgot to close your hyphen.

And if you did your math correctly, you'd know I'm 4 years out of highschool, and working in a professional work zone, which on the way to I see at least 50 import Jap cars a day. 50% of them being modded in one way or another. From simply a muffler, to a full out tuned civic. I give respect to the ones who do it properly, take time, and make the car an investment, rather than a wannabe F&F look alike. With their primered body kits, chrome fender trim, altezza lights, and black painted hoods. I see more rice they I do properly modded imports. But trust me friends, and I don't mean to argue, all the influence trickles down from the high end companies. 18" rims on a VW GTI 4 years ago would have been a 3k option. Now its not nearly that much. You can thank Porsche for that. Catch my drift?

I'll thank the aftermarket wheel companies for dragging down the price of wheels from dealerships thank you. Ever Since companies like Enkei, Miglia, Konig etc started mass producing aftermarket wheels that blew away stock ones for half the price, dealers are forced to offer slightly cheaper 17"s, and 18's etc. They still don't look as good but really hard to resist the few bucks on the monthly payment plan if you don't have 1500 CDN in your pocket for a nice set of Miglia's.

z

I found out that my tint is Johnson's. Anyone know how good this stuff is? I paid $190 for 35% all around at a supposedly reputable place around me.

Just curious....

dannyboy said:
I found out that my tint is Johnson's. Anyone know how good this stuff is? I paid $190 for 35% all around at a supposedly reputable place around me.

Just curious....
I've never heard of Johnsons tint. Mostly around here, the brand used is Titanium or Solar Guard.
I had mine done, 20% on all side and rear glass, and limo tint on the sunroof with Solar Guard for $130.00 with a lifetime warranty.

razorblade kiss said:
People with the flu shouldn't argue. Their not in the proper state of mind to try and sound educated with time. You forgot to close your hyphen.

Speaking of education, it's a parenthesis.

(yawn) Uh..... I'm a little late on this topic, and not like anybody cares but I initially thought about getting mirror tints.Until I had this shop,photo chop it on my MZ3 winning blue and I nixed it for 35% all around Lumar tint.The tint is preety unique because depending on the lighting it gives off a mirror like contrast.I would suggest to do more research and see if you can find pix, maybe cardomain.com perhaps.Good Luck :cool: .........Oh and has anybody ever purchased a tint from Lumar before or maybe knew someone who has.

Back