Mintblue Verisa

:
10 MS3
Mazda bring it!!!!! Do it! Do it!

2005-005.jpg

2005-006.jpg

one time, i held my s*** for like 10 days and when i shat, it was red from slight amounts of blood from having such a hard s***.

kinda looked like this.

being a civilian isn't all that bad :) right now i'm just taking computer classes and getting up whenver i feel like it :D but i have been having some bad luck with my car though. you saw my thread about me getting rear ended. well 2 nights ago someone smashed my driver's side window and stole my cds and radar detector. other than that life is good, gonna suck the life out of unemployment
(dance)

did you get my PM?

Matthew said:
why did you get out?

The military wasn't the kind of lifestyle i wanted to live, i ****** off in highschool too much and i saw the military as a quick way (well 4years) to get my priorities and life "squared away" so now i'm done and i'm actaully glad i joined, but like i said, its not for me. it was easy not trying to find s*** to wear everyday. hahahaha just put the same green s*** on everyday

well, thanks for serving. i am about 90 percent sure i am going to get out after about 7 years (when my current contract is up). too much saying goodbye and not enough hellos.

i figure ill have been deployed 3-4 tours by then, and served my country. if i dont get out, hell i dont get out. i never wanted to get out when i was married, but now, i dont want to leave my gf, so i guess that shows how my marriage was.

Back