Miata wheels came in... (Perfect condition) no 56k

Well the Miata wheels came in today. I got home and saw 4 huge as boxes, outside my apartment door... I was like ooohhkay.

So I open up the boxes and check the rims.. Man they are in great condition. No curb rash or anything like that. A little dirty, but that's just on the inside.

I don't know about these tires. They are racing tires that look like they saw there share of racing .. Anyhow someone take a look at them. Do they still look good?

Should I keep them and put them on my back up 14's..

Anyway, here are the photo's.
3689w4_copy.jpg

3689w3_copy.jpg

3689w1_copy.jpg

3689w2.JPG

The car they will be going on ...
3689side_shot2.JPG

3689rear_shot_possible_sig.JPG

vbgarage.php

Yes ...Keep them until they are corded.
No way of telling how old or hard they are but they will perform great all the way to belts.

hmmm ok thanks for the info...

I am gonna put the tires on my 14 inch wheels on my Protege. I am changinig the wheels on the Protege so I will have spare 14's .

Thanks for informing me though ..

Last edited:
Will you be racing with these tires (the Victo's)? If not, don't use them on the street. The ride will be rough and wet traction will suck. However, if you're going to be using them on the track, keep them. They have a ton of rubber left on them. If you can find some, apply a few coats of traction treatment (I.E. Formula V, etc) to rejuvenate them a bit.

thanks Kevin.

I was looking at them and figuring they had a bit of thread left. I was saying to myself .. I can use these ... I have to look at my club wscc.org and see when they will be running next. I will just take these off and put them on my 1st gen lx wheels that I have on my protege, after I get rims for the pro.

Na I won't drive on these everyday..lmao.. I am not nuts. lol.
thanks for the info.

Back