MI Fun Drive II-'07; October 21, 2007

If you signed up on Mazda3 Forums, then you signed up for something else. This isn't posted over there. If you want to go on this drive, then you'll need to sign up on this thread.

no someone from here came over and made a post on our forums about this drive,

but yea you can put me down adn my freind bob

Me: 2007 mazda3 sedan
Bob: 2005 or 6 not sure: mazda3 hatch

I'm probably down for this. I am attending the OH Fun Run this weekend along with my husband who owns a Speed6.

Am I welcome to post this on my 3 forum? If not then cool, I just thought I would ask.

Most definitely! Just make sure they sign up on this list so we can keep an accurate count.

goldwing2000: I posted this on the 3Forum but I made sure it was ok first before I did so. I'm keeping track but not many people are interested.

willowofwisp: I added you and stk on the list already.

1. goldwing2000 ('04 3S or something else)
2. tunersteve ('03 Protege, '02 Millenia S, or '07 MS6 (hopefully!))
3. yaggie1 (3.5 P5)
4. jonlong (P5)
5. Perro del Sol ('03MSP)
6. greasemonkey524 (03msp)
7. jem0473 ('07 3 GT)
8. small town king ('06 3 Hatch)
9. willowofwisp('07 3 S)

10. xcelr8to1320 (98 SVT Contour) Winty87 riding shotgun
11. martispeed ('01 MP3)
12. tploeg0529(03.5 MSP)
13. zoomspeed3zoom ('07 Speed3)

No worries, jess. I posted over there, answered some questions and reiterated that people should come over here to sign up.

It's cool. :)

There's kind of a hate-hate relationship between that board and this one... (sssh)

Last edited:
goldwing2000-Thanks alot! I didn't know about the forums so I will keep it on the down-low lol

I'm out to have a good time is all.

willowofwisp is asking if 2 of his friends are allowed to come but they do not drive Mazdas(one drives '95 z28 monte and the other drives an '01 grand am gt)...Just keep it Mazda Forum related or are they allowed?

1. goldwing2000 ('04 3S or something else)
2. tunersteve ('03 Protege, '02 Millenia S, or '07 MS6 (hopefully!))
3. yaggie1 (3.5 P5)
4. jonlong (P5)
5. Perro del Sol ('03MSP)
6. greasemonkey524 (03msp)
7. jem0473 ('07 3 GT)
8. Small town king ('06 3 Hatch)
9. willowofwisp('07 3 S)
10. xcelr8to1320 (98 SVT Contour) Winty87 riding shotgun
11. martispeed ('01 MP3)
12. tploeg0529(03.5 MSP)
13. zoomspeed3zoom ('07 Speed3)
14. EMPIRE (02 MP5)

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic...Steve were you in Newport tonight around 4:05pm?? I saw a silver pro with a black hood and a for sale sign in the window heading east on Swan Creek road when I was on my way from work to school. I have to say that I would truely be amazed if it wasn't you. :D

Yeah, I was actually, I was going to my g/fs house and she lives in Eagle Pointe. Prolly where ya saw me.

dude eaglepoint is tight they got some real nice houses, my mom almost had a house built by them, but got a better deal on ours

dude eaglepoint is tight they got some real nice houses, my mom almost had a house built by them, but got a better deal on ours

Yeah, they definitely have some impressive designs down there. It sure beats my house, but I've got a decent size backyard and that's a big thing for me

well its about an hour from my house and i livein newport which is 20 mins from toledo, and im not sure how far cleveland is from toledo?

so 1 hour+20 mins drive+ from cleveland to toledo

well its about an hour from my house and i livein newport which is 20 mins from toledo, and im not sure how far cleveland is from toledo?

so 1 hour+20 mins drive+ from cleveland to toledo

Just know if you choose to take 75 that there's construction. If you take 75 to 275 and head north, you should avoid most of it though.

Hello all about how far is the ride from cleveland ? miles or time is fine Thanks MAZ3GT

The adress is in post #1. You can MapQuest it. Should be about 3 hrs or so, I'd think.
Best route for you would be to just take the turnpike to 75 to 475 to 23 and head north.

Last edited:
Back