** MEGA ** MSP Parts Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
strut bar brackets?

I have a complete strut bar with brackets. Red in color

I am looking for the stock suspension from an MSP.
I'm not sure what they are worth, let me know the least you would take for one set.

Sorry no suspension

I searched the thread and didn't get any relevant hits on "racing hart" or "Wheels"

Do you still have the stock 03.5 Racing Harts? If so, will you sell just one or two? If so, plz PM me a price.

EDIT: NM, got another set.

Wheels are sold.

couple of things:

1) Do you have the molding that goes around the radio? Someone stole my radio and scratched mine to hell. If so i'll offer $25

2) Stock cat's? Hell I have no idea what these would go for - $75?

3) Gauges - do you have a cluster and gauges? If so what kind of cluster, and what gauges? I'm looking to install some.

I have an MSP cluster in MPH.

hey mate.
you dont happen to have the foglight switch? and the foglight wireing hartness that joins the 2 foglights to the plug connected behinde the front bar?

I have the front wiring harness that goes to the fog lights.

Do you have an engine still? if so we need to talk because im definitly in need of one! lol Also do you have any performance parts like a cai, boost controller, turbo timer, pillar, gauges, fog lights... anything like that? you have the potential to be god to me right now. haha

Engine, boost controller, pillar, gauges, fog lights <--- Yes for all these.

Where are you located? and give me a little more info on what your projects are.

Im in Indiana. And yourself? Have a msp with a blown engine :( so I am looking to replace it... As far as all the accessories I asked about can you send me some pics? Either on here or my e-mail, whichever works. - sammy_jo@verizon.net
What kind of condition is the engine you have?

hey focus i dont need the strut bar since i already have my own i just need the brackets to mount it

will buy wheels if you have them..also need msp floor mats and door sills...muffler if you have one just pm me prices
Thanks

will buy wheels if you have them..also need msp floor mats and door sills...muffler if you have one just pm me prices
Thanks

Hey Focus,

Just wondering if you had an engine harness you might be willing to cut up. If so, would have the plugs for the following things and as much wiring behind them as possible:
- VICS plug
- fuel injector plugs (set of 4)
- TPS plug

Hopefully you can spare these let me know.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back