Mega Meet?

is there's any news on the cpq forum?

and what about you Metal: i'll fo if my car is ok? what's wrong with your car?
you definetly have to remove all the tie-wraps after your car! (lol2)

CrAzY-P5 said:
Its not in Montreal... south shore i think..
u should come snooky... didnt see you last year

i might, thanks for the invite though. are you guys meating at julep on friday?

snooky, where are you from ? hehe

VPower: the tie wraps actually help my car haha =) i use them to pull my intake pipe away from the radiator hose. I went to a lapping event saturday and had overheating problems then i thought racing a supercharged mustang was a good idea ... my exhaust came off so my car was making alota noise so i didn't notice anything. i put my exhaust back sunday morning and started the car and realised it was making weird noises =) it knocks alot, like if the pistons wanted to come out of the engine. So a compression test reveiled that rods #1 and 3 are ****** =)

eh oui, fak mon moteur fait tak tak tak tak tak tout le temps =) comme un moteur diesel qui a de la misre hehe

j'ai dj mes pistons/rods forgs mais ils sont pas install encore ... je vais voir en fin de semaine l ce que je vais faire. fak pas de car fever pour moi

Metal MP5 said:
eh oui, fak mon moteur fait tak tak tak tak tak tout le temps =) comme un moteur diesel qui a de la misre hehe

j'ai dj mes pistons/rods forgs mais ils sont pas install encore ... je vais voir en fin de semaine l ce que je vais faire. fak pas de car fever pour moi

C poche ca...
Ye rendu ou Phat_Martz?? Ca fait longtemps je lai po vu

Metal MP5 said:
snooky, where are you from ? hehe

VPower: the tie wraps actually help my car haha =) i use them to pull my intake pipe away from the radiator hose. I went to a lapping event saturday and had overheating problems then i thought racing a supercharged mustang was a good idea ... my exhaust came off so my car was making alota noise so i didn't notice anything. i put my exhaust back sunday morning and started the car and realised it was making weird noises =) it knocks alot, like if the pistons wanted to come out of the engine. So a compression test reveiled that rods #1 and 3 are ****** =)

Cote st Luc... lol!

hehe you gota go out more. i thought maybe you were from like ontario and moved here not too long ago hehe but if you live here and don't know the south shore hehe time for you to drive around a bit hehehe

snooky said:
Cote st Luc... lol!

CrAzY-P5 said:
C poche ca...
Ye rendu ou Phat_Martz?? Ca fait longtemps je lai po vu

je sais pas, fait un bon bout je lui ai pas parl et il vient pas ici souvent je pense. mais je le vois souvent sur MSN

c'est toi qui m'avais dit que tu connaissais les organisateurs de car fever ? J'ai rencontr celui avec la STi l'autre jour ... je veux pas crire son nom pour pas trop faire de fautes haha pas mal cool le gars. il tait Napierville vla ~2 ou 3 semaines

Metal MP5 said:
hehe you gota go out more. i thought maybe you were from like ontario and moved here not too long ago hehe but if you live here and don't know the south shore hehe time for you to drive around a bit hehehe

u could't be more right lolololololol!

Metal MP5 said:
je sais pas, fait un bon bout je lui ai pas parl et il vient pas ici souvent je pense. mais je le vois souvent sur MSN

c'est toi qui m'avais dit que tu connaissais les organisateurs de car fever ? J'ai rencontr celui avec la STi l'autre jour ... je veux pas crire son nom pour pas trop faire de fautes haha pas mal cool le gars. il tait Napierville vla ~2 ou 3 semaines

Katay?
Le gars avait une integra rose avant, celle avec de la fourrure dedans

ahhh j'allais ecrire katai mais hehehe ok katay la je sais. Ouais ben je lai vu un peu lautre jour. nice son char ... j'aime la STI

ah ouais c'etait a lui l'integra rose ? ouais je me souviens d'avoir vu ca hehe =)

Back