Meet 9/14 Framingham (Beer/Food)

Protege52003

Contributor
:
'08 Jetta; '10 Wrangler Unlimited
Meeting place:

Acapulcos Mexican Food (Rt 9 on the east bound side right before you hit the mass pike entrance)

Time: Between 7:30 and 7:45

http://www.cellartastings.com/en/restaurant-guide/ma/framingham/acapulcos/1061484054.html

Astral and I are going to meet somewhere in framingham wednesday (9/14) for some beer and food.

We will post where (somewhere on RT 9) tomorrow when we decide.....

Hey chris and mark, maybe you guys can make it....?????
Would love to see you car mark.....

-Ryan

Last edited:
Why the hell do you guys have to live so far away?

Oh, wait... it's me that lives in NY. Stupid me.

What time are we thinking? Earlier the better for me...I'll have to drive back to Boston afterwards. I may have to kill some time between work (Needham) and the hang out, but we'll see.

let me know where and what time...i'm going to try and make it

Attachments

• P3240010.webp
    P3240010.webp
    165.8 KB · Views: 257
well, we can still go get a beer this friday or saturday night for those that cannot make it during the week. Who is up for that?

ZoomThis said:
well, we can still go get a beer this friday or saturday night for those that cannot make it during the week. Who is up for that?

i am your worcester man and am up for beers a lot.......
-R

think there is a good chance i will be doing my brakes sunday and you will be welcome to come over.....might even do my sister's rear brakes on her es sedan????? she can by and i checked them out today......they need to get done soon!

ZoomThis said:

beers i still cannot do 1 more yr till im 100% legit in public but im always down for food i like to eat...

ZoomThis said:
I get out work around 7pm....maybe I still can meet up with you all. Where you goin?

i am planning on leaving worcester around 7:00 to meet out in framingham aroung 7:30'ish.

we will pick a place tonight. i am going to call astral now......

mark, would love to see you there......

-R

Protege52003 said:
think there is a good chance i will be doing my brakes sunday and you will be welcome to come over.....might even do my sister's rear brakes on her es sedan????? she can by and i checked them out today......they need to get done soon!

I need to rotate the rims. If you don't me borrowing your jack and jack stands, I'll stop over before the Packer game. When you lookin to do this on Sunday?

OMGWTFLOLZBBQFTW some one stole your rims!! how ghetto lol

naw just playing sorta what i do cept steal my moms and dads jack so i lift my car up on 3 sides :(

half are broken and are really old.......they work though.....

i probably am going to do them sunday morning. i want to really go kayaking and it is supposed to be a nice day......

will let you know though......

-R

xxmikkoxx said:
naw just playing sorta what i do cept steal my moms and dads jack so i lift my car up on 3 sides :(

i use my sister's jack if her car is around or my father's if i am home......all mazda jacks are pretty much the same!

-R

Back