mbc,bov,external wastegate, vacuum hoses hook up help please!! ;(

msp03rbuld

:
mazda, mazdaspeed protege
ok guys.. so im going crazy with these vacuum hoses .. so help me out and tell me what goes where.. lets start off with my forge manual boost controller it has a fitting on thebottom and on the side of it.... then we have the nipple on the intake manifold... then we have the nipple of the back of the bov.... then we have the top nipple on top of the wastegate and the one on the side of the wastegate.. then we have the fitting on the ic pipe that comes right off the turbo.. please help me someone :( this isnt fun

well, for starters, im not sure where this nipple right off the turbo is. its possible you have a boost-only reference, which is nice, but id have to see a picture.
use this.
http://www.driftworks.com/forum/technical/57631-external-wastegates-how-exactly-do-they-work.html

the regulator is your MBC, in the picture, the left side of the regulator is the side nipple of the forge, and the right side of the regulator is the bottom. if that makes sense. those should all come off the turbo nipple (or IC nipple, whatever) if its the same size. if its much larger (like a 5/8" nipple) then its for your BPV.
the intake mani nipple goes straight to your BPV/BOV if you have the above nipple. if you dont, you have to run both the BPV, and the whole situation described above by using a tee.

get us pics of this IC nipple and the rest of your setup, that would help.

: mbc,bov,external wastegate, vacuum hoses hook up help please!! ;(

here are all of them the pics you asked for

Attachments

• 220.jpg
    220.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 697
  • 217.jpg
    217.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 459
  • 211.jpg
    211.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,038
  • 214.jpg
    214.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 328
  • 223.jpg
    223.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 364
the nipple on your hot pipe is not stock, and its a boost only reference. follow the guide i gave you keeping in mind that the line from the turbo is the one on your IC pipes.
then run a line from the intake mani nipple to your blowoff/bypass valve. boom, done.

Back