Mazdaspeed6 Stock Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaraS

:
1994 RX-7 Touring & 2002 Nissan Xterra 4x4
For sale are the stock wheels off of my 2007 Mazdaspeed6. They came with the car when I purchased it last month. Aside from one tiny curb mark (pictured below) they are flawless. They are dirty (sorry), but I will fully clean them prior to selling. I was originally going to keep them for winter duty, but I forgot that I have a set of Racing Harts in storage that I will be using instead.

The tires are BALD, but will remain on since I do not have the time to go get them unmounted. I also thought someone might want them to remain on to have a bit of fun with prior to mounting new tires. ;)

It is UNKNOWN whether they have TPMS, however I'm guessing they do not. There are also no center caps.

$450.00 LOCAL PICK-UP PREFERRED.

Wheels.jpg

Wheels2.jpg

The one wheel with the curb mark:
Wheels3.jpg

So you couldn't stay away could you!! lol! glad to see you back in a Mazda..;)

Ooooooooooo!!!! I like.....they would look sweet on my girl's new Mazda 3! Njaremka we should get together and talk Mazdas sometime bro....i live right down the road and see your car occasionally

Ooooooooooo!!!! I like.....they would look sweet on my girl's new Mazda 3! Njaremka we should get together and talk Mazdas sometime bro....i live right down the road and see your car occasionally

[thread jack] yeah, i haven't seen your MSP in a while, though. do you have an "other" car? [/thread jack]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back