Mazdaspeed3 nor more

I would assume a subaru wrx sti. But thats just me

pwn3d!

Here's a pic I actually took in Bogota, Colombia a few years ago.

48.jpg

This is a downgrade IMO. It will be a little faster from a stand still I guess. Hopefully it wasn't beat on by its previous owner. Seems like you are taking a big chance.

Sti is a great car have fun with it. I have 2004 sti and i am still having fun with it. good luck with the new money pit.

This is a downgrade IMO. It will be a little faster from a stand still I guess. Hopefully it wasn't beat on by its previous owner. Seems like you are taking a big chance.

In no way is this a downgrade. I like the MS3 but in no way would it ever be an STI.

They are not really similar enough to be compared directly, and if you like the STI better I get that. It is one hell of a ride, to stiffly sprung for me. I was referring to going from an 08 model year that you know all about, to a two year older car (06 model year) that you don't know much about. If you were getting a 2010 STI then I would have a different opinion for sure.

Don't get me wrong, like I said above the STI is really a beast. Problem is there are a lot of them out there that have been beat on pretty hard. Buyer Beware, I guess just take it to an independent mechanic, or even another dealer, and have him look it over. That's the best 50 bucks you will spend while buying a new used car.

Not trying to lecture, I just seen this sort of thing go really bad before.

Picked it up and drove it home yeserday. NO hard launches yet but the AWD is sick. Ill post some pics when i get a chance to take some

Took a quick picture with my phone. As you can see the only "part" was the truck was swapped out with a WRX so it has the smaller wing.
IMG00002-20090926-1518.jpg

Back