Mazdaspeed TURBO P5 on Ebay??!!

snooky said:
bull s*** that guy prob put turbo in the add just because it sounds good.
[threadjack]
dude you stole the cell straight from 1FASTMP5!!
[/threadjack]

Attachments

• cell_msp5_5(1fastmp5)1.jpg
    cell_msp5_5(1fastmp5)1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 99
I'm selling my Turbo-supercharged inline-6 protege 5 with 6-wheeldrive and the stock 22-in. Spinners. All stock, just as it rolled off the showroom floor.
(laugh)

capnsavem said:
I'm selling my Turbo-supercharged inline-6 protege 5 with 6-wheeldrive and the stock 22-in. Spinners. All stock, just as it rolled off the showroom floor.
(laugh)
Thats weird. Mine came stock with 20-in. spinners. I got ripped off.(laugh) (chair)

He didn't say "MAZDASPEED" .... he said Mazda(space)speed

Now... Speed is all Relevant.... so he CAN say that's it's "Very Fast", because compared to a fully loaded midget sherpa climbing Mount everest, it would indeed seem VERY FAST

and it IS a Mazda ... and it does move, hence it has Speed ... so ... give the guy a break .. he's just ..... ummmm Imaginative?

Just got a response from the seller. He said the following...

EBAY LOCKED ME IN TO MANUAL AND TURBO UNDER THE DESCRIPTIONS WHEN I ENTERED
IT. IT IS NOT A MANUAL AND IS NOT A TURBO. SORRY FOR MISTAKE
which makes absolutely no sense to me. (unless he accidentally listed it as a MAZDASPEED Proteg?)

Just solved the mystery, folks...

I went into ebay and started working on a listing for selling a car. I selected the Mazda Proteg category.

The site then asks for the VIN number. I input the VIN number he listed (https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)), and here are the options it pulled up...

ebay%20image.jpg

So, I guess he was telling the truth. However, why did it show up like this? Either ebay is wrong, he typed in the wrong VIN number, or something fishy is going on with the car (jacked?).

Interesting.

protejay5 said:
someone try it with their own VIN number and see it if comes out legit
I just tried it with my car (it's almost identical to the one in his listing) and it told me the same thing. Mazda6 i, Mazda6 s, or MAZDA SPEED Proteg.

So, I guess we've got MAZDASPEEDs and just didn't know it! Where can I get the badges for my car! (crazy)

snooky said:
bull s*** that guy prob put turbo in the add just because it sounds good.
seriously...why do you keep attaching an edited pic that i did for 1fastmp5 ?

This was a bs revival because of some db response from thread revival police in a thread someone revived about having issue with the VICS screws so I revived a coupla realllly old ones just to irritate the revival police some more. Looks like it worked on more than the one cop in the other thread. Try and be over it........or not.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...anifold-off-couldn-t-believe-what-I-saw/page2

Last edited:
Back