Mazdaspeed tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY s***, but i can say that i think a tat should be spontanouas, But still..........

GOD DAMN.. (I TOOK ANOTHER LOOK)

facepalm.gif

Facepalm.jpg

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

well the tattoo came out good thats for sure, and as long as YOU like it, then good for you man. Def something you dont see everyday and glad you got something you will like

Agreed, it's your tattoo. I don't think it's bad at all, just not something I would get. I thought about the the "evil M" very small and somewhere you wouldn't see it all the time. I don't have money for tattoos at the moment now, and with the way my car is acting I changed my mind.

wow i really dont think most of you guys should talk about him getting a tattoo based on his car , first off there are a bunch of people here that buy parts for there car that they might trade in later or even not keep forever , so shut up about some one that loves there car enough to get a tattoo , but i agree looks bad compared to others iv seen .

wow you guys are harsh lol

I'll admit not something i'd get.. but whats the difference between that and like a ******* dragon or something? At least this is something he enjoys and has somewhat of a meaning. To each their own. No need to bash them and make them feel like s***. (headshake

yeah enough of the bashing. or ill start handing out infractions. if u dont like it.stay out. its simple. dont bash the guy just because u dont like it.

yeah enough of the bashing. or ill start handing out infractions. if u dont like it.stay out. its simple. dont bash the guy just because u dont like it.

Seriously? We can't have a negative opinion about his tattoo without "getting in trouble?"

i can only be around when i happen to be in a thread. i know this guy so i happend to check back on the thread. but if anyone needs anything feel free to pm me

as said on MSF.

this tat = FAIL

and mods on this forums love to threaten people when they voice their opinions.

i dont give a s***. i stood my ground to one mod for the same s*** and will continue to do so

Last edited:
Uh oh.. someone has already photoshopped it.. found this on facebook.

2.jpg

Edit: That is the Zune guy if you don't know.
zunetarded.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back